Follow Thru : Swingers Discussion 45263
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedFollow Thru
TOPIC: Follow Thru
Created by: TheMunsters2630 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
It seems to me that those people who prejudge or discriminate have a severe disability that isnt outwardly seen - its in their FUCKING HEAD!!!

Thank god you didnt meet these shallow couples............if you did, you may have ended up with a lot more than you bargained for. (stalking, back stabbing, bed notchers, braggarts, etc...)

Lancaster PA

Username hidden
(2416 posts)
I was a "judge" of a contest at a club. There were beautiful women on stage. They didn't get my vote.

One women was burned on her torso. I voted for her and swayed the others. It's easy to strut you "perfect" stuff. Strutting your "damaged" self with confidence is more sexy.

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
I don't think there are anywhere close to as many "fakes" as everybody else seems to think. I think there are a lot of "wannabes" who are seriously interested, but just haven't quite screwed up their courage enough to take the plunge. That doesn't make them "fakes." Even if they eventually just disappear and never do take the plunge.

We haven't run into a single "fake," although we've encountered some people who are still only in the "talking about it" stage.

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
The Munsters. hello hopefully I can put some insight into your question. We ran into this very problem. I walked with a cane for some time, I had always had a limp.I had hip problems and we were trying to wait as logn as possible for a couple of reason. One the doctors said lets wait till you have to and the other we have 3 kids approaching college at the same time. We were hoping to wait until they were out of college bwfore anything had to be done. It did not, for the last year I had a severe limp and used a cane for quite a long time.People do not know how to handle a disability.all you have to do is walk down any street and watch peope stare at those who are disbaled.listen to people ask each other how can they live like this or that. Now lets go to swingers, they say friends first. But if you do not fit what they want then its no way no how.Soe think there are som many fit and not physically challenege people out there why go anywhere else.They may not say this ,they do think it. Even those who say hey its no problem,write them and ask for a meeting.I'll bet dollars to doughnuts its a no go.Those that are physically challenged were always looked down to as if they are not good enough to follow through with anything.Its like they do ont want to be seen with another who has a problem. Not all people are like this ,a huge number are. You are the better person , who can go on with being physically challenge .Try to meet chances head on with no fear or disappointment.Your trying, maybe even giving more effort, your definitely more compassionate people.When you do have fun you really have fun.When you set out to do something you accomplish it.There is a drive in what your trying to accomplish that people who are not physically challeneged can't touch.Its much easier to see right through people, their attitudes , fears. I am one of the lucky ones in that I no longer have a dsiability , it could be fixed.I do however remember those that were mean ,hateful, unforgetable attitudes in which we thank our lucky stars for not having wasted our time or efforts. Best of luck to you and your wife. Keep up and do ont be disappointed.

Sarasota FL

Username hidden
(2069 posts)
I have to agree. We ran into a lot of Fakes also. It seems somtimes that some people are looking for the mirror image of themselves and don't want to give anybody else a chance. Nonetheless we are still here and still looking!! Too bad you are so far away. :-( There are good people out there and I hope you'll find them soon.

Live Oak TX

Username hidden
(4 posts)
Most people don't know how to deal with some issues. Death-dying, disabilities are amongst them.

I have several disabilities. Shrug. Some are assets. I don't drink. Great designated driver. Lite up a joint and I'm out of there.

Suggest, the crutches are a minor, transient thing. Wait to bring it up.

"We enjoy dancing." Might provoke. We love dancing. (If you do), but my lovely wife is currently on crutches. Is that a problem?

Once you meet couples who rate, you can choose to describe in more detail what is actually going on. It won't matter for REAL folks.

I'm not suggesting lying. I'm suggesting not giving tons of info to folks that have not passed the cut, yet. I suspect exposed cleavage would easily distract from what's down lower. smile.

I don't tell folks I initially meet that I'm bipolar.. or whatever else I feel they should know. I don't need any more rejection for perceived flaws. They will find out soon enough.

Need to know is a good way to put it.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
If someone could answer your question absolutely, they would be better than most psychologists and make millions for their insight.

My own reasoning is simply that folks are shallow. They think physical disabilities make you damaged goods. It's complete bullshit, but people are simple sometimes.

Unfortunately, humanity, as a whole, is stupid, petty, and frighteningly shallow. Americans are generally even worse and prove it with frighteningly regularity.

Jonesboro AR

Username hidden
(6 posts)
Why don't you try taking a pro-active stance and reveal your wife's disability from the outset in your profile?

Jupiter FL

Username hidden
(85 posts)
First, so sorry to hear that the people you have been communicating with have issues as they do over a pair of crutches, cut me a break. These are people you would not want to meet anyways, as that kind of behavior in and of itself is blatently rude. Unfortunately, you have run into some bad situations, but don't let that stop you two from pursuing. You will run into people that are shallow, rude, narrow minded, and most of all, judgmental in this lifestyle, that is a fact, but it is their problem not yours. Do not let others' hangups bother you.

Johnstown PA

Username hidden
(12037 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Follow Thru