First meetings on webcam : Swingers Discussion 188442
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedFirst meetings on webcam
TOPIC: First meetings on webcam
Created by: eskrima
Original Starting post for this thread:
I understand this turns couples off but is bein on webcam a bad thing? It seems to take out all the high pressure (well, we went this far, let's fuck and regret it later) moments. It also is a good time for the couples to see if they are attracted to the other couple physically. Location and meeting times become much easier, and if you do decide to take it to that next step, you know what you are in for, including sizes (cams can heat up too). The webcam also seems to immediately floss out any fakes, which we have dealt with in meetings on sls. You can't fake you being a couple on camera.

I am sure there are plenty of cons for the experienced old school swingers, but for the careful newbies, this seems like a great start. Also, if traveling isn't a big deal, you can get to see couples from more than just a 150 mile radius, expanding the pool of couples who may have the same interest as you.

This also could help with that whole "take one for the team" scenerio.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
it's fun!

Albany GA
Username hidden
(23 posts)
LL,

You're preaching to the choir about making photos available. We agree about all the dangers out there from pic collectors and vid collectors.

The only thing we'd disagree about is your implication (and perhaps you don't mean to imply this) that the danger only comes from free members without certs. In fact, the price of admission to being a paid member is pretty low, and it's possible to cert yourself (no, I won't describe how this might be done), so while paid members with certs are more likely to be real, it's hardly a certainty.

However, we'd certainly be wary of anyone (paid or free) who demanded to see pics before mutual interest was established.

Finally, we've found camming to be helpful when people are a bit to far away to meet for coffee or a drink. We've also found the offer of camming to be very revealing when people who were eager as could be come up with the most convoluted excuses for why they can't cam.

- ST

Kitty Hawk NC
Username hidden
(263 posts)
Capture is bad, but I'd assume this is done by some single old pervy male (using a video of a couple to pretend it's him), not a live couple. Not really hard to immediately figure out,and any host could hidden video cam a couple if they wanted, without a webcam. Make sure the couple is live, wear a small masquerade mask if you feel comfortable somewhat hiding you parts of your face (who cares if thats captured), while you play with the other couple.

Obviously you do not have to have sex, oral, or anything on cam unless you feel comfortable. However, you do get to see who you are dealing with prior to meeting. My post definitely did not mean getting nude, just meeting on webcam first to see if you're interested.

If someone is only showing there face, ask them to cam down. Usually a person will show certain angles if they are just randomly on cam, but not a couple that figure meeting in person is the next step. Otherwise, they'd also send head shots or fake pics prior to meeting as well.

On tablet, sorry if errors.

Albany GA
Username hidden
(23 posts)
STGL "I'm amazed that people who open X-rated pics to others on here worry about cam capture. How are the two different?"

That's why many people are extremely cautious about opening x-rated pics or even R rated with face. We get at least two requests a week from uncertified free members requesting our pics, what the hell? We see the fun of pic exhcange and camming, but again, risk vs reward is skewed right now as privacy and anonimity are extremely hard to maintain. There is a high level of increased risk between pics getting out and a full video escaping to the massive soulless "tube" market. The difference between stealing someone's tv vs car. We'd still urge caution or at least understanding before anyone start camming and a realization that ALL security measures can be overcome when camming and that there are turds in the world happy to invade your privacy.

Oklahoma City OK
Username hidden
(241 posts)
If it was someone we already knew, it could be fun. Its too easy to screen capture and we never want our private pics out on the interweb. (more than they are now)

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1250 posts)
I'm amazed that people who open X-rated pics to others on here worry about cam capture. How are the two different?

If you don't trust the people you're talking to on cam, you should leave your clothes on and talk about G-rated things -- the same as you would do in a restaurant or bar where people not in the lifestyle might see or overhear.

As for the single males, those who can't restrain themselves while they're talking to you in a G-rated way on cam would fail the test of civility and being grown up wouldn't they? And then with one click you're rid of them forever.

- ST

Kitty Hawk NC
Username hidden
(263 posts)
Inherently not a bad thing, whatever people can do to have fun is good. With that said, we've decided the risk for cam "capture" is much to high. Just run a search for webcam capture and you'll find many unwitting couples and singles with their activities now memorialized for all time. We like discretion, and whatever you do over the internet may go well beyond its intended audience. Besides, we like to meet, talk, flirt and are willing to take some chance with our time going out to meet couples we enjoy.

Oklahoma City OK
Username hidden
(241 posts)
eskrima, I dont find it as bad. I just dont want to sit there and watch a man jerking off. I personally do NOT get on a cam unless I have make up on. And on most weeknights I'm dressed down and have washed my make up off.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I no longer trust webcams. I used to..until a couple did it with us and she intelligently only allowed herself to be shown from the neck up.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I understand this turns couples off but is bein on webcam a bad thing? It seems to take out all the high pressure (well, we went this far, let's fuck and regret it later) moments. It also is a good time for the couples to see if they are attracted to the other couple physically. Location and meeting times become much easier, and if you do decide to take it to that next step, you know what you are in for, including sizes (cams can heat up too). The webcam also seems to immediately floss out any fakes, which we have dealt with in meetings on sls. You can't fake you being a couple on camera.

I am sure there are plenty of cons for the experienced old school swingers, but for the careful newbies, this seems like a great start. Also, if traveling isn't a big deal, you can get to see couples from more than just a 150 mile radius, expanding the pool of couples who may have the same interest as you.

This also could help with that whole "take one for the team" scenerio.

Albany GA
Username hidden
(23 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: First meetings on webcam