Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Getting Started First meet, and tips or suggestions
TOPIC: First meet, and tips or suggestions
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 14 of 14 
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks to all of you for your input. We will proceed with caution. We have been married for 32 years and today we talked a long time on what we might expect and some rules that might have to be made. One thing we both agreed on was separate rooms. Especially for that first time. Is that normal to want that and is it possible for our first time? We are just a typical married couple that is not into anything kinky, okay sometimes she will tie my hands together but thats it. We are not onto pain or anything odd or unusual. We both think separate rooms would make it easier for that first time. Who knows maybe separate rooms for an hour or so and then we all get together.

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(248 posts)
our suggestion would meet for drinks first. see if you are compatable, then off to dinner.There is nothing like having dinner with two peopole you do not know and nothing in common for a few hours.Enjoy yourself and chances are really great the other couple will like being with you. A good rule of thumb be as comfortable as you wish them to be.Don't be afraid to talk about anything and everything,sometimes people are so nervous that very little is said. The chances of meeting two really great people..... the chances are tremendous, chances are great they are cool,fun people. chances of hooking up are way slimmer don't worry about it.This takes time lots of energy and effort.In time you will know who what when how why where

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Bathe, shave, brush your teeth, and wear clean COMFORTABLE clothes. Leave your expectations, assumptions, and/or anxiety about "after dinner" at home, and relax and be your normal charming selves.

And above all else, have FUN!

Hattiesburg MS
Username hidden
(526 posts)
We have been checking out this site for about 2 weeks. We save our chats so that the other can see what was said. That way we can get to know the other couple without being in the chat. I never put any pressure on my wife but she is always looking at the site or who I chatted with.

Well just last night she asked me "If I would like to meet another couple". Without getting too excited I said that it was entirely up to her. So, we may be meeting someone for dinner soon. I do not know just when it will happen but it may be within a week or two.

I am sure it will only be dinner, but you never know. What are the chances of finding a couple on the first meet where everyone there is in tune with each other and it goes farther then just dinner? Does anyone have any ideas, tips and suggestions for our first meeting?

Charlie

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(248 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 14 of 14 
TOPIC: First meet, and tips or suggestions