First experiences : Swingers Discussion 189899
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedFirst experiences
TOPIC: First experiences
Created by: bdh00037
Original Starting post for this thread:
I started thinking about our first experience and how terrible it was, when it dawned on me:

We went back for more.

As horrible as it was, we went back for more, and that simple fact, in hindsight, has shown me that the LS is right for us.

We got shit faced, spent time praying to the porcelain goddess, nobody had an O, and ended up in an altogether bad place, but we learned from it. We we're forced to talk all about it and piece by piece decipher the good from the bad, and that has made all the difference.

So to all of you about to start you journey into the LS, I wish you a atrocious first experience, combined with an irrational desire for more. May you end up, where we are now.

Happy hunting.

Matt

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Contrary to my inital post... I do hope it goes well for you. Theres alot of good locals around here.

-M

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
Congrats jk I agree t hat was a nice story :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
That is a great story JKetrs. Let me welcome you to the forums. Nic usually does the honors but he is kind of "busy" tonight.

Freeland MI
Username hidden
(243 posts)
Your state is just way too big.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
heehee, its true. I have not met you...but from what I am told and from your pics you seem to be a very fun, funny guy. You all need to come to central texas soon!!!!

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
Well then Shelly has a place to hang her coat when you guys are finished haha

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Thx Shel. Bri looks great in that one, and even though I look kind of goofy, I haven't cropped myself out of it yet.

I promise to get rediculously hard for you should the option present itself.

-M

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
bdh that is an awesome picture of the two of you. Our first experience was pretty much like almost all of swinging for Shelly lmfao...he could not get an erection so I babysat him while Jay and the other wife played for a long time. That pretty much wraps up swinging for me hahahahaha. They are great people though and we still consider them to be our friends.

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
well said, sjnetgeek

No matter what happens in our lives, in swinging, etc., it does make a change. For us, it brings us closer, we actually look at each other more deeply, sometimes with annoyance at the couple we're with, sometimes with intensity at the oh my god do you believe this amazing time we're having, and sometimes just with that connection you feel when you share something so open, honest, raw and special.

Our first time was fine. We had some boundaries, but we all had fun, and we all got along well, and we all just were pretty laid back and funny, had good conversations in between...they weren't our most attractive couple,but they were sexy and it was a fun match up for us. Some surprises, like how much I enjoyed being with others, and that I was the first one out of my clothes (my husband says this did not surprise him, but it did me...I thought I was shy).

So, good, bad, hopefully not too ugly...a first experience will either tell you that yes, you want more more more, or um, no, maybe this isn't for us.

Hope it's the former.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7453 posts)
My first experience was pretty interesting. It was my wife's idea. She had been in the lifestyle before we met and I never had been. I had, of course, heard of such a thing, but had never experienced it. One night on my birthday weekend she asked if I wanted to go to a party and I said "sure!". So about halfway there she told me what we were headed for. I was a little nervous at first but went along. I think what struck me most were the people we met there. The vast majority of people were happy, outgoing, really nice folks to be around. I was very pleasantly surprised by the folks in attendance. And as time went by, I learned that this was more often the norm and not the exception.

And as even more time went by, I began to enjoy seeing my wife enjoy herself with others. It became great fun and (for lack of a better way to describe it) found myself developing a sort of a "tribal bond" with those who we shared fun with. When my wife passed away unexpectedly a few years ago I found myself missing that scene. I tried a couple of "vanilla" relationships but it just wasn't the same and attempting to "convert" someone who hasn't secretly fantasized about playing with others or who has security issues surrounding sex play can be more drama than it is worth. So here I am only this time as an unpartnered male (much different scene then when playing as a couple!) hoping to build a circle of friends and find my lost tribe.

I would say I took to it like a fish to water but it isn't just the sex that I enjoy, it is the awesome people I have had the pleasure of sharing company with over the years.

San Jose CA
Username hidden
(28 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: First experiences