First date rules of engagement : Swingers Discussion 2032991011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedFirst date rules of engagement
TOPIC: First date rules of engagement
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 21   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Am I missing something? Is getting fucked sensless on a first date breaking a rule? I guess if you're soft swap only, otherwise an arbitrary rule like that makes as much sense as not fucking during a full moon or odd days of the month.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
When I was swinging as a couple, he always found he wanted to fuck them right then, I prefer to have a non sexual meeting and meet another time for fun. When we did go from lunch to a hotel, it was not a great fuck.. should have stuck to my guns and intuition and have done so since.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2185 posts)
Our rule was watching only. Had a couple Come in from out of town camping. We did soft swap first night and agreed for full swap second night. So much for watching. We had also agreed if we did play it would always be in same room. We took turns in the bedroom seperatly. But we new we wanted to right away. But we still talked and agreed before we broke any rule.

Bogue Chitto MS
Username hidden
(1 post)
Jim, we know what you mean. Even though we are relatively new we still know within the first few minutes if we want to take it further.

We still want to talk between ourselves, at home, in a more relaxed environment. Then we can send an email or call and either make another time to get together or politely decline.

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(500 posts)
we are really straight forward people, and can be kinda blunt about stuff.. but always want to know someone first..our first time was with good friends..just happened..

West Fargo ND
Username hidden
(56 posts)
The "first date rules of engagement," I think, depend a whole lot on whether you and the couple you are meeting are new to swinging or have years of experience. We started out with the "no play on first meeting" rule, but learned that we knew within the 1st few minutes of meeting whether or not we were interested in playing. So if it turns out we are, and they are too, then why waste a good opportunity?

We also learned to "strike while the iron is hot." We've discovered that the longer you wait after meeting a couple, the less likely that you ever get together.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
We don't have a huge set of rules so it isn't too hard not to break them. We worry more about breaking others rules.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17717 posts)
In the beginning we were not sure how to proceed, we had very few rules. To this day we still have very few.

One we do keep is first meetings are just that, first meetings. Dinner/drinks to see if we ALL click. No stress of "will they" or "won't they" we already know we will not. We go home and talk about it and decide where we want to go from there.

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(500 posts)
Jay and I upset each other when we forget the fact that despite our being married for 21 years...we do not read the other's mind. I have never intentionally said fuck him, what rules...and did something. And I do not believe he has, either. But we have fucked up, yes.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
We have never met a couple that wanted us to break a rule we set ~Yet

Ok If we really wanted to break a "rule" we both have set between us , we would have to excuse ourselves and talk it out before continuing. Nothing is ever done in the heat of the moment with us ( boring I know haha)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 21   End
TOPIC: First date rules of engagement