Finding a woman : Swingers Discussion 221901
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedFinding a woman
TOPIC: Finding a woman
Created by: Carl4FunInMi The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
I too feel the same , However i'm Awesome. My Ex brought me in the lifestyle then she moved. So now I'm a Single male and in a New area ( Here in Pensacola, Milton) So for all you Nice couples out there , I'M HERE!!!!.. lol but no matter what i'm very patient and understand it takes time =)..

Milton FL
Username hidden
(1 post)
I'd suggest finding a nice couple you enjoy being with, and going with them to the parties and meet and greets. Not sure about your area, but in some, single guys can be included with a couple. And some may enjoy introducing you to single women who are there. Get invited to a house party or two as well.

Good luck! Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
I get frustrated when men in swinging think or assume I am a sure thing simply because I am in the LS. You simply treat swinging women like you do all women. You hold interesting conversation, use humor to make her laugh, give genuine compliments. And if she appreciates you as a man you will get fucked. If not, well there you go.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Maybe a little more to the point, you can use the Search link on the left hand side of the page to serch for single women and then email a couple who seem interesting.

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1187 posts)
By showing the perspective lady some one-on-one appreciation; possibly for a while. If you start out with, "Hey, I want to use you as a ticket to get into parties so I can hook up with other women" it might not go well.

"The" lady can already get into these parties without a partner and garner tons of attention. If it were me, I'd first show her the upside of being friends with me.

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1187 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Finding a woman