FLAKES : Swingers Discussion 44643
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedFLAKES
TOPIC: FLAKES
Created by: PJay The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 25   End
User Details are only visible to members.
curioustwosome,

Welcum to the forums too.

If I was looking that HOT, I would have gone out to a vanilla club and found me "someone" to bring back to the hotel suite and played. That way, you would have had the time of your life without that jerk! No since in a total loss that night!

I have found that their are plenty of vanilla guys that are well aware of the swinging world. Everyone I have approached so far, has been more than willing and able to join my partner in pleasing me.

Raven

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
This is for CPL14PLAYINCA you are no doub't right but at your age you should click with some couple's. As for my case it' is looks and age that are against me.

Kingston NY
Username hidden
(10 posts)
damn that is scary i am glad that she ended up ok!! I guess i have truely missunderstood this topic of yours lol...forgive me....i am glad that the relationship is strong enough for you two to do what you do and be honest with each other about it with no worries...i hope you both find what you are looking for...as for me and my man we are looking to spice things up....not that the sex isnt absolutely great with just us two,it is so so enjoyable to please and be pleased in front of each other....well gotta close now...it was an interesting talk back and forth lol...i am not a virgin forum participant now lol....have a good one!!

Springfield OR
Username hidden
(7 posts)
well yum you showed me one thing that is for sure lol...im new at forums and i guess i should read ALL of it lol...no insult meant i assure you i just called it as i saw it without reading everything lol....im really a nice person lol.....i still dont understand thought the reasoning of your spouse not knowing about you swinging without her...does she know? I dont want to assume again....

Springfield OR
Username hidden
(7 posts)
thanks for the answer yum.....I will now tell you my input on the subject of what you are lookin for and swinging...it is my impression that swinging is a way of intensifying the sexual relationship with your spouse....if you sleeping with a person without her did that then it would serve the purpose that all of us swingers go for.....making one another even more happy together....it doesnt seem that that is the issue with you....it seams that this will only make you happy,hence the confusion or dislike from other swingers....forgive me but i feel it is either selfishness on your part or stupidity...selfishness for wanting to make only you happy by using this site and/or stupidity for staying with someone who doesnt give out if i may be blunt.....marriage without sex isnt marriage......it is a friendship and you dont lie to friends which you are every time you meet someone....then we have the issue of safe sex....you can wear a condom but whatever can be passed on through intercourse can also be passed on through oral....are you putting your wife in risk??? Well this is my opinion only on why i dont think that this is the right site to use....use a singles site and state on your profile that you are married and intend to stay that way but you want an intimate encounter.....that is more fitting in this situation...good luck to you.......turbowray

Springfield OR
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Well put Yummyfun.

I have been thinking the same thing about how some treat others here in the forums. When I read the rudeness some members give out here in the forums, this is exactly what comes to my mind. Are we not all here to make friends and playmates? What's up with the fighting?

~Raven~

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
just curious yumyfun when you two swing together do you look for single women??

Springfield OR
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Are you NEW to this, YUMY? You've only sent out TEN mails and you're disappointed at getting no response? If you expected couples to jump at the chance to invite you, you had false expectations. Most couples don't even play with single men, and those that do are inundated with emails from so many single men that they can't keep up.

There are a couple of single men on SLS who have been in the game a long time and have some great advice for single males. Keep your eyes open and you'll spot them in no time at all.

And don't expect to get a response after only 10 tries.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
oh yes i agree!! I would never reveal a name on a forum that is not fair no matter what they did...i hope if they read this that they will at least write and apologize....that is really all i want....i just dont like the fact that they read my messages i sent after the fact not being terrible just stating what money i wasted and to please tell us what happened to try to make us feel better and they never responded......i myself would feel terrible if i did that.....thanks guys for listening......i hope if nothing else that people reading this would realize that it doesnt hurt our feelings to be rejected lol its just not right to reject someone after agreeing to meet them.....i always say lets just go for drinks and dinner and then see from there cuz attraction is important and so is clicking with one another....bye for now......c and r

Springfield OR
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Telling another member the name of your "flake" (I use it that way since each person has a different opinion of flake, but based off your story I would agree with you) all depends on how and where you tell them. Posting their name in the forums or in chat is a big no no. Sending it in an im, private chat, or email is acceptable per the sites rules.

Zo

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(1223 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 25   End
TOPIC: FLAKES