FEMALE W- FEMALE FIRST TIME ENCOUNTER : Swingers Discussion 36920
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedFEMALE W- FEMALE FIRST TIME ENCOUNTER
TOPIC: FEMALE W- FEMALE FIRST TIME ENCOUNTER
Created by: Jewels17
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have not been with another female wether it be with a couple/couple, just the females together or FMF threesome. I am kind of anxious for a first experience but also very nervous. Not sure if I will like it.

I would like to hear from other women concerning your first experience. Did you have your first experience alone, as a couple or in a group? Did you have a follow up experience? What made you wanting more?

Thanks for the input!!!

Juls

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
creamy and mesquite, well, everything is still on for tonite....am so nerovus, but so damn excited...thanks again...will keep you posted on how everything went.

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
likeit.....good luck tonight, best thing for you is relax and go with the flow.... the more relaxed you are with the couple/ single the better it will be for all involved.... touching softly while you talk and get to know one another is great too, dancing close, etc.... hope all goes well!

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
My first experience was with a friend. Our husbands watched as I performed oral on her, I was very nervous, and not really sure what to do at first. But then I settled in and let it happen naturally. Then I just payed attention to her body language. I was never nervous again, just more eager to explore with other women. We have all been there, we have all had a first time, but it must be pretty amazing if we all (well most) keep doing it. Good luck, and have fun!

Chesterfield MI
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I always knew I loved women as well as men. My first experiences were childhood girlfriends but I only dated boys. But for many years of my marriage it was just talk, fanstasy of another woman and I being together--alittle taboo. We had an opportunity with another couple years ago and the other wife and I played with our husbands watching....Fun. But we wanted more. We just weren't sure how to go about it with others. Thank goodness I have an understanding husband who gets even more turned on by the girl on girl play! But in the end--I always need a man to finish me off. Ladies, remember as with everything in this lifestyle, do it and try because you want to, not for anyone else. It's more fun that way. Shannon

Coudersport PA
Username hidden
(2060 posts)
mesquite..thanks so much for the words of encouragement...will hopefully get the chance to use them this Friday...wish me luck

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I have not had any experiences as of yet. but am hoping it will happen soon! I am just very nervous as I am not sure what to do the first time-how to please? Any suggetions?

Chicago IL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Well this is so freshly new as it was just last night.... The couple we were with were very understanding that I as green as the leaf lettuce on the dinner plate at an acquainted meal out. She and I spoke and I felt comfortable with her right off - nice down to earth professional lady. We invited them to our home and the four of us eventually ended up in bed, and I found the simple way to get warmed up to her was to at least be touching her in some fashion as everyone was getting slightly tangled up. Leg rubbing leg or a hand reaching over for a soft touch just to be aware and share some of what I was enjoying. When the guys took a break, then it seemed to be more natural to touch her as it had been going on a bit. As far as enjoyment, everyone has different levels, some 'arrive' quietly (she did) as compared to my being a little more vocal. The only way I could tell she was feeling pleasure at my fingertips was the wetness that was beginning to happen. I treated her the same way I would treat my own self if I were alone..soft and easy and gentle. After all, you have some insight as to some of a woman's secret spots that are sensitive that sometimes get over looked? Just under the breast, the top of the inside thighs.. you know, those places. Now that we had some fun last night a repeat would be easier without the first time jitters. I've got my fingers crossed!

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(181 posts)
My first was with a very good friend and it was as couples, the guys let us play first then joined in, it was amazing. We have been with them a few times and it is always as good if not better each time. I was very very shy/timid/ almost scared but they were good friends and very understanding, they both taught me alot about myself. When we do play with someone it is as couples, we haven't found a single female as of yet.....

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
My first f/f encounter was with a close friend. She is solidly bi and has been with other women many times. She's always know and accepted that I'm straight. But I'm also extremely playful and uninhibited. The experience began as an appetizer to intercourse with the husbands. I wasn't sure how far I was willing to go, but I decided to take everyone by surprise and give it a try. I was totally turned on by her response to my initial advances. She was obviously excited, and things got very hot between us, very quickly! Before I knew it, I was nuzzling and lapping her, and she was recriprocating. It seemed very natural. She was super clean and I was amazed at how sweet her juices were. I'm told that I'm likewise utterly odorless and that my juices become sweeter the more I'm aroused. The ULTIMATE for me, now, is to go down on a woman, with her going down on me, while the guys enter us from behind. The visual is awesome too: pussy and cock, close up!! Mmmmmmm!

Oviedo FL
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Jewels......my bicuriousity is how we got started in the lifestyle.........suffice it to say, Im not bi-curious anymore, Im bi-furious..........lol My first time with a woman was as a couple with a couple, it was my best friend from work. I was excited and nervous but so ready to try. I was soon hooked..........I find other women very sensuous and erotic. We now have a regular girlfriend and its fantastic. I realize its not for everyone, but as for me, Im hooked...............:)

Mansfield TX
Username hidden
(154 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: FEMALE W- FEMALE FIRST TIME ENCOUNTER