Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Getting Started › Ewwwww
TOPIC: Ewwwww_
Created by: sa_interracialcpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
Who or what creeps you out to a point of disgust in the lifestyles?

Hell lets go for the full frontal...

What just creeps you out?

1  2  3  Next »
1 to 10 of 30
User Details are only visible to members.
went to a house party and the host came into the (open) playroom we were playing in with another couple and started massaging the other guy while he's fucking.

he looked as though he was going to make his way around the group so i gave him my best, "what's your emergency room deductable?" look and he didn't bother me, but that was creepy as hell.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
If you're smell is kicking like vandammmnnn hit the shower. Perfumes only cover for so long, smelling like a corpse flower is not where it's at.

Port St Lucie FL
Username hidden
(188 posts)
I agree with daniellevega..people with absolutely no standards and think we are crazy because we do is a bit creepy to me. Also dirty fingernails and toenails are an absolute no to me..That's just nasty. I understand people work and get dirty, but there is such things as nail brushes ,soap and water..use them !!! Don't think you are ever going to touch me with dirty fingernails..and dirty toenails to me is a lack of very poor hygiene..it takes a while to get build up under your toenails unless you work barefooted..just sayin'

Cherryville NC
Username hidden
(61 posts)
People who have zero standards. I mean I am not perfect by any means, but I do take care of myself. People that will have sex with whomever. I have seen enough to question if I should even be here. So far the lifestyle is exactly what I have heard from non-swingers. Sorry, just my observation.

Ankeny IA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
I would not like it either, I'd be like wtf are you doing, cleaning me or something lol.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
creeps me out: guys who just want to lick me all over everywhere, even inside my ears. I don't like it. I know it's an erogenous zone for a lot of people, but if you know me, there are so many other more enjoyable spots on me.

Something I'm very conscious about: little pieces of toilet tissue stuck to...wherever.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7602 posts)
I am allergic to many perfumes. I just prefer a nice clean freshly showered scent :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Ohhhh yes...and honestly............................cheap perfume is not okay lol. Spend the money girls, spend the money lol. Althought I ADORE Victoria's Secret love spell. I love that scent soooo very much. But yes, just a dab will do ya. I like rubbing a teeny amount behind my ears...so when he kisses me he gets just a scent.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
Agreed. And that is a true story. I'm sorry to be catty..but I swear to you, I think he was doing yard work, got dressed and said I'm ready for the hotel party. Which is odd because she was immaculate. Smelled good, was absolutely clean...and he was like....................ummm not. My nose was like wtF. And she sprayed him with her perfume....then he just smelled like a high class onion LOL.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
"Your wife's perfume does NOT overpower eau de funky ass."

Nominee for Sentence of the Day!

For me it is almost all about hygiene. If you don't look clean, smell clean and taste clean, I may become one of those "limp dicks" everyone complains about. lol

There are a lot of things that people can't control but EVERYONE can shower, brush their teeth, floss, shampoo and have a mint!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
1  2  3  Next »
1 to 10 of 30
TOPIC: Ewwwww
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.