Erotic Photography Anyone : Swingers Discussion 39119
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedErotic Photography Anyone
TOPIC: Erotic Photography Anyone
Created by: VeryNiceCouple The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
I love to take photos, and have been taking them for years.

Burton OH
Username hidden
(43 posts)
Lana,

Photogenic doesn't necessarily mean a person is good looking or vice versa. Its a quality wherein certain individuals' positive/attractive features are captured on film perfectly. Have you ever seen a picture of someone that looked stunning but in person, doesn't appear as stunning?

The opposite is also true. We've met a lot of people who's pictures were OK, but in person were jaw dropping attractive.

Also, we're also into taking tasteful photos, and not necessarily genitalia shots. We try to have lilttle impromptu photo sessions at home using various themes.

Hope that clears things up a bit.

L.

P.S. After checking out your profile, you would make a nice photo subject.

Washingtonville NY
Username hidden
(148 posts)
Tell me about it. We hardly have any pics of the two of us together. Its just too hard to snap a shot when you're in the middle of some fun.

Washingtonville NY
Username hidden
(148 posts)
We enjoy photography as well. We like both erotic and just simple hardcore pictures. We usually do the erotic shots when its just the two of us (you won't believe how hard it is to find people who are into it). A little foreplay before we get started. I'm no way a pro, but over the years, I've picked up a few tips here and there from pros and once in while I'll get some cool shots in.

Also, I know what you mean about photogenic. I'm FAR from photogenic, but my wife is. She's done some semi-pro modeling for a website and everyone who has seen the shots agree that she makes a great photo subject.

Washingtonville NY
Username hidden
(148 posts)
I wanted to jump in here with a few words on the subject. I am an artist/photographer. I do nude art photography and paint the nude form on canvas. I enjoy taking photographs of "people without laundry" for my personal creative needs as well hopefully finding a model that I can paint.

I do a great number of photo sessions for people in the lifestyle because that is where I find most of my models. The people in the lifestyle are usually open and honest about nudity and unlike those that go to nudist parks, they are have better skin tone.

Now, all that said ... I can be sure if I do a relationship session with a couple where I attempt to show the tender side of their relationship in a loving and caring way it almost always ends with one of the partners asking if I can take some more explicit photographs and it usually ends up with them having raw sex while I snap away. I have grown to expect that this is the price I must pay for being able to take the art and sensual photos.

Dallas

Austin TX
Username hidden
(14 posts)
We do and have well over 3000 photos.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9008 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Erotic Photography Anyone