Do you take young swingers seriously : Swingers Discussion 50781
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedDo you take young swingers seriously
TOPIC: Do you take young swingers seriously
Created by: j_and_az The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Erica:

Great post. You are on my list of people to meet. I find age isn't the issue. Experience or ability to process on the fly is a much greater asset. I've found younger women are attracted to me. I use to avoid starting anything with them. I felt I was too old for them. They replied. "Am I too young for you?" I was willing to get to know them.

Like everyone else it's not the age it's the maturity. Young men are a different story. Most are sincerely too young for me. My preference is 10 years older than myself. There are exceptions to that rule too. smile.

Coming full circle. It's not the sex or age of a person, it's who they are that counts.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Yes we believe they are serious Beth has a little trouble when a potential parther is close to her sons age and she started young! But we belive that maturity gose along ways as well. with a mature young couple you do not even realizr there age.

Florence CO
Username hidden
(3 posts)
We don't look at younger couples as a "joke", because we don't have the right to do so! But we DON'T take them seriously for US!! We've been with a couple who are quite a bit younger than we are, and honestly, I (the HE half) didn't feel as comfortable as I'd like. She was six months older than my son! And unfortunately, that fact kept popping into my head at the WORST possible moments!!! LOL Maturity is more important than the actual age, but maturity is often a result of time and experience. For us to be with another couple THAT much younger, the situation would have to be exceptional.... and they would have to be, too.

Phil

Bethany MO
Username hidden
(204 posts)
young or old we do not take any swigners real serious. This is supposed to be for fun. If they take themselves to serious they really are not what interests us. WE want people who are into all of us not themselves

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
If you have sex that is a good thing........so what is the problem?

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(79 posts)
Even though I am only 26 years old, I've been around this lifestyle for 5 years. I understand how it feels as far as not being taken seriously. The only thing that I would tell anyone iis just be themselves and don't worry about trying to impress the older ones. Things have a way of working themselves out.

Chameleon

Marietta GA
Username hidden
(1420 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Do you take young swingers seriously