Do you have a sign : Swingers Discussion 196440
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedDo you have a sign
TOPIC: Do you have a sign
Created by: us_plus
Original Starting post for this thread:
Being new a few questions have come up regarding same room swapping. Do most people have a sign telling your partner to switch back? Is this better just done then communicated. Or is this something with careful selection of partners usually not an issue?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It's rare that we switch back!

Only time we switch back is if one or both, just aren't clicking with our swap partner!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8009 posts)
my sign is my big ass mouth going SWITCH...its totally subtle.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
A secret code word... "pssst... swordfish", lol Kidding aside, my wife and I talked about having a couple signals. I don't think it's a bad idea. As long as it's not like you're signaling a pitcher to throw a knuckleball. "if I touch elbow, forehead, elbow, crotch, nose, then spit to the left, it means I'm ready to switch beds"

Redford MI
Username hidden
(303 posts)
I guess you could say that.

We both got a laugh out of it, then and now. We have so many great memories, as I am sure most people do.

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(499 posts)
"OK Switch".

lol, musical partners?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2021 posts)
One time we were with friends and I just said "OK Switch". The problem was we were all laughing so hard it took us a while to get back to it.

This is one of the reasons we like to be friends with the people we play with. Looking back on it this could have killed the mood but instead it was just another fun thing between friends.

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(499 posts)
eyes wide opened.

Jamaica NY
Username hidden
(881 posts)
"Or just a simple, "my turn now," said with a smile will work too. Friends of ours have done that."

Gina, that is my preferred way. That kind of verbal communication during play actually enhances the experience.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12204 posts)
Those are much better ideas then some signal. I think he would have me looking like I am trying to call in a navy seal strike or something. Thanks for the good tips.

Aloha OR
Username hidden
(62 posts)
I think just a look, or holding his hand, or joining him on the bed, etc., has worked pretty well for us. Once I did actually say, "I need some time to be close to my husband for a bit," and the woman was very understanding and gracious.

Or just a simple, "my turn now," said with a smile will work too. Friends of ours have done that.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7275 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: Do you have a sign