Do we put our face up for the whole world to see : Swingers Discussion 1818461051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedDo we put our face up for the whole world to see
TOPIC: Do we put our face up for the whole world to see
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   51 to 56 of 56 
User Details are only visible to members.
We only recently began posting face pics on our profile. Before we would blur out our faces on pics for public view but would post face pics in private albums since we can control who sees them. We wanted to make sure that no family, friends or co-workers stumbled across them by accident. Now we really don't care. Maybe you'll get to that point someday. Maybe not. Either way, just enjoy the ride and have fun.

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3202 posts)
I think it's one of those "what's your comfort level" sort of things. I don't have an y dace pics on my profile but I always send one with the first email. Why the discretion? I used to live in a very small town where my ex and I were fairly well known. Even though people will say, "Yeah but if they say you here it means they ere here as well", and while this may be true, it's always the woman whose personal life is dragged through the streets. No thank you.

So if you're comfortable with it, I say leave your faces on your profile.

Lafayette IN
Username hidden
(26 posts)
Life without risk is no life at all. Post the face pics...

-Drunk M

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
Oh and welcome to the forums!

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17915 posts)
It is really up to you. There was a period of time, we didn't show face pics. I got spooked when we got an email, from a single male in the same small town as my parents, asking if he could copy a pic of ours, enlarge it and hang it on his wall.

The people I don't want knowing about this side of me aren't going to be on this site, so I am not too worried about showing our faces.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17915 posts)
We are definitely new to this and we are wondering if we should block our faces? We go back and forth. What if one of us runs for president? Haha. But the other issue is we are both sexual beings, why hide it any longer? Is it shame? The future? Maybe its because we're young and stupid? Are we being naive in sharing our faces online? What are your thoughts, why do you share or hide?

Washington DC
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   51 to 56 of 56 
TOPIC: Do we put our face up for the whole world to see