Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Getting Started Do we put our face up for the whole world to see
TOPIC: Do we put our face up for the whole world to see
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 56   End
User Details are only visible to members.
When I took this job I knew what I was getting into, I signed the agreement. If I want I can quit and have no worries, but I wont. Since I signed the agreement they can, by law, fire me. Yes even for swinging. What may be ok for swingers is not ok to the public sector . You have seen the news about congressmen senators and such having an affair with one person and they were forced to resign.It would be interesting to hear what they would say if one was outed as a swinger. ( I still say the Clinton and Gores were and are swingers)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Morality clauses are bullshit and most of them should be illegal. I get it if you get busted doing something illegal and your employer fires you for it...whether it's a DUI or drug charges, shoplifting, etc, etc. That's fine because you obviously broke the law. But swinging is not a morality issue and it's not a criminal issue, it's a personal issue. I'm an adult and my partner is an adult and we chose this lifestyle because it's what was most appealing to us. Some couples go on hikes together and take up salsa dancing. We enjoy having sex with other people. The government can't regulate what goes on in my bedroom so employers damn well shouldn't be doing it either.

Danville PA
Username hidden
(3205 posts)
I also have a job that includes a morals clause . This is why our faces are hidden. The few face pictures we do have are the same ones we have on our facebook.So what if someone copies them.Anyone could have gotten them there right? We never have a nude photo with a legible face.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Kar, I was amazed when I looked at your profile to see that your open pics included several facies, given what you just posted here. On the other hand, if I had a face as pretty as yours, I would put it everywhere.

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
HIM Sometimes I wish I could blot out my actual face, never mind the pics. I also wish I had an OOPS button. All seriousness aside, we will show facies once we know the folks are not people we know from our vertical lives and seem cool.

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
yeah, Nic, but then where would the forums be?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7532 posts)
Miracles do happen so I am told ..

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
"Would it not just be great if EVERYONE minded their own personal business and did not concern themselves with others business ?"

Yes, that would be really *nice*

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12143 posts)
I agree with Nic. If someone wants to get to you bad enough they will find a way. It is a shame there are sick people out there that can spend much time and energy to try to ruin someones life. What goes around comes around. That is all I can say about it. * buttons lip

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
"There was a local couple that had major issues and are no longer on SLS...because someone "outed" them"

Be careful Leeza, some here will say you are paranoid and even call you a liar for talking about an SLS member being outed.

The truth is, even if you post NO pics, if someone decides they want to cause you grief, they will find a way.

The bottom line is, proceed according to what YOU deem is an acceptable risk. Oh and don't piss anyone off who has a mean streak and the resources to find out where you live, work and where your kids go to school.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12143 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 56   End
TOPIC: Do we put our face up for the whole world to see