Do we put our face up for the whole world to see : Swingers Discussion 1818461021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedDo we put our face up for the whole world to see
TOPIC: Do we put our face up for the whole world to see
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 56   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I would agree people are going to find out what they want about a certain person regardless of you protecting yourself. That don't mean just throw everything out there for all to see. But it also depends what you want to keep hidden. I mean have you ever tried to google yourself. I have found everything to do with my name just non of it about me.

Gladstone OR

Username hidden
(13 posts)
My view on this is that should I want a government job, or to become a political leader. The FBI and other agencies who's jobs it is to spy on our personal lives already know and if I were to run for office, it would get out no matter what.

More and more companies are demanding to see your personal finances, the government already makes it a matter of employment for many jobs. Some place in your past you paid for this site, those who's job it is to find your dirt know it already. They also know how often you visit this site and if you are afraid of being discovered... it might be already too late.

Your IP has already been logged through your Internet service provider, those who serve in the military and hold clearances know or rather should know that the government already knows about your involvement on this site.

Truly most do not care, I find that those who do care the most and think it to be something shameful are dieing off due to old age. I personally are far too politically liberal to gain public office, lacking the skills for most employment in fields that would waste the resources to find little old me on a site like this or simply am too unimportant to worry about.

I will never be a bill gates, President of the US or other public figure. If I would become one, the discovery of me being involved in this site would be as much of a surprise as the sky being blue. That said, I do not go around broadcasting my involvement, there is no need to.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6882 posts)
We don't post our faces in public galleries and here's one reason. We've had 54420 recent views. ( don't KNOW if thats true but ..) and we average about 15 emails a week. What that means to me is there are TONS of people who just want to look......and if you just want LOOK what we actually look like is irrelevant; it isn't my face they came to see. Recently we changed our header to "If you've looked more than once you might as well say hello" and have gotten a ton of responses lol. Many admit to looking "frequently" So we've made some new friends, met a few couples we might not have otherwise. We do open our privates and reveal our faces to those we contact or those who contact us when we're interested.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5102 posts)
I used public school teachers as an example not because of any perception that they should behave at a "higher standard" (whatever the hell that might be), but because the nature of their employment makes them vulnerable to self-righteous busybodies who can call a school board trustee and wreak havoc. Also, because a couple of my regular playpartners are public school teachers who have cited their employment as the reason they are very reluctant to have any potentially compromising photos taken.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10392 posts)
An employer can do what ever they want if the employee agrees to it when getting hired. I have no issues with it. We just hide our faces. It is what it is.

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
cpl, I see your point. However, we live in a world of reality. And the reality of it is, is....vanilla society would rather turn their eyes to affairs and act like they know nothing than know that couples voluntarily commit what they see as consentual adultery. It is just how it is. I know a lady who was pretty high up in a company in Austin and was let go when it was found out she engaged in the ls...due to the morality issue. Your rights will be infinged like that. I actually read an article that some ins. companies are looking into genetic profiling...to see your "genetic risk" of diseases. Now that tripped me out.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23964 posts)
SheLikesGurls, I get it and people have to voluntarily agree to the terms within morality clauses, so if you sign one, then you should abide by them. However, the fact that an employer can even try and regulate and employees sex life is beyond ridiculous and a total invasion of privacy imo. What's next, are employers going to regulate our diets and exercise regimens? I mean, they pay you a (hopefully) handsome salary so shouldn't they require you to eat healthy and exercise on the regular so you will be a healthy employee who requires little to no paid sick leave, thus saving the company money on insurance bills for Dr visits and prescriptions and paying you to not work? That's pretty ludicrous and so are morality clauses that govern sexual behavior.

As far as the congressmen and other high profile people who get caught doing this thing all the time, the issue with that is that they are all married and are cheating on their spouses. If Tiger Woods were single when he was busy banging a bunch of fat Perkin's waitresses, no one would care. His crime wasn't having sex with a lot of people, it was having sex behind his wife's back. Now take Derek Jeter for example. He's been a total playboy and man whore for the last 17 years he's been playing baseball and no one cares. Why? Because he's not lying to or cheating on anyone.

Swinging might not be an acceptable practice in the public eye for people who are married because most people still think monogamy is the way to live life. And that's fine for people who choose to live their lives that way. It's outdated thinking imo, but if having sex with one person for 40 years makes someone happy then who am I to judge or criticize. And just like I will leave the vanilla folk alone with their choice to have the most boring sex life, I just want them to leave me (and the entire community) alone for our choice to do what makes us happy.

No to mention, take a couple like us for example. We're committed to each other but we aren't married and we aren't getting married. The thought of either one of us having our job in jeopardy because we swing is absolutely insane and should be illegal. We still treat sex like it's a crime in this country. Why? Because a 2000 year old book and some guy with a funny hat in the Vatican tells us it's the work of a goat man with a pitch fork? Really? We are one of only 2 or 3 species on this planet who are capable of having sex strictly for pleasure. And we're supposed to be smartest species out of them all. So why are we the only ones who have a negative outlook on sex? Doesn't make any sense to me.

Danville PA

Username hidden
(3167 posts)
there are lots of professions where people, who are hypocritical by nature, hold them to "higher standards" than they hold themselves. I have had swingers say that the idea of teachers or doctors being in the ls is "fishy"...but its okay for THEM to be swingers. Just how it is with some people.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23964 posts)
"Morality clauses are bullshit and most of them should be illegal."

Of course. But if you are, for example, a public school teacher, some busybody could make a lot of trouble for you.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10392 posts)
She. its a moral turpitude clause i assume ? thats usually what would get a swinger im told.

Allentown PA

Username hidden
(1141 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 56   End
TOPIC: Do we put our face up for the whole world to see