Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Getting Started Do we put our face up for the whole world to see
TOPIC: Do we put our face up for the whole world to see
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 56   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm not real hot on having my face in the public gallery as you can (or I should say, can't) see. I know I am probably severely limiting my options but any prospective individual/couple I want to meet with, I just unlock them before I e-mail or request an e-mail address for the free members by which I can send my pictures. I'm obviously fine sending my pictures to whomever I am interested in, I just don't like the idea that my siblings, parents, etc. might stumble on the website and wallah, my public photo is there for all to see. Even if this wasn't a swinger website and just an innocuous dating website I'd probably feel the same way.

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
That's ok, I'm enjoying the view

;-D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12343 posts)
I don't want to show my face because of the sensitive governmental area we live in; however, my hubby (the arrogant slut j/k) doesn't really care.

Fairfax VA
Username hidden
(26 posts)
I don't post face pics in the public folder here on SLS because my job requires a lot of interaction with the public and pictures of my face are posted throughout my community. While I don't have a morality clause, it would be too easy for someone to find me and show up at my place of work or discover my work email address, etc.

Interestingly enough though I recently discovered a couples profile that belongs to one of my co-workers. Both she & her boyfriend have their face pics in the public folder.

So I think it comes down to your personal perspective on privacy & security.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
We posted pics of both of us yet did not show her. I could care less if anyone sees me or not. We plan on doing face pics in private pics now that we are lifetime members. The forums contain some great advice and are very helpful for getting started in this insanely fun world you chose to enter.

Eldorado IL
Username hidden
(33 posts)
that does deserve a lol at me, I have the power of the internet at my finger tips and I still manage to misspell something. Well, my other post on a random fact about myself holds more true now then it did a moment ago.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7779 posts)
To AkronFunTimes

"those who both know and care are tinny people who couldn't get it up anyway "

It means that they spend too much time looking for trouble and not enough time enjoying life, so instead of fixing their own problems. They choose to try and drag everyone else down, they cant enjoy this life style themselves, they are either too self couscous or they feel it is so dirty that they couldn't get into the mood and instead of simply saying. "Not for me, enjoy yourself."

They must demonize others to make themselves feel better, possibly even to get a rise out of anything in their life.

Personally I grew armor plates, if someone found that I was on this site and told everyone I knew. I would simply look at them all and say, "Yep, Im on this site, I have my photos here for all to see." I see no sham to be had... that or all ability to feel shame was beaten out of me by my peers anyway and thus why I only make friends with those I would bluntly admit to being on this site.

If I chose my friends wrong, then my bad. I tell them to move along nothing else to see here or accept that I am at the least with an account here. There are far far worst sites to be a part of, far darker and dirtier things to join.

The way I view it, if more people ignored ignorant people who would demonize something that harms no one else, the world would be a better place and we all would be much happier people.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7779 posts)
This is a decision only a couple/individual can make for themselves. I cannot tell you yeah or nay on this issue...because every situation is unique. For Jay and myself, neither of us work under morality clauses and our careers are not on the line because of this lifestyle. For some people, it is important that they not be discovered for career or family reasons. You pay for your membership, its only your decision as to whether or not you show your face publicly.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Robert_Hil, the one thing you don't address is the searches that can be done by the casual and even unpaid SLS member. We're more concerned about the people we may know and work with locally who could identify us here just by using the SLS search engine. And yes, we understand that if another member finds us here then it means they were signed up, too, but that won't keep people from telling others. And I don't agree with or appreciate your assessment about folks like us - "tinny" and impotent, indeed!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9273 posts)
Yep, then you have all those spy ware programs that monitor what web sites you have been to, and least us not forget that our own internet browsers report back to the makers what sites we visit for many different reasons.

But I guess most people do not fully understand how easy it is to find people on the internet, even with the blotted out faces. there are many programs that can undo or go around those blotted out images simply by extrapolating the parts of the face that are shown when compared to a photo of you not blotted out.

Such photos that you must take for employment, and or government documents and I haven't even gotten into surveillance cameras such as at schools, malls and other that allow these companies to take your photo and compare it to those found online.

It really is a big brother world and to think that simply because you have a masked face, or a big square over your face that you are safe from the ever watching eyes of corporations, governments or other... well it is simply funny.

Those who know, don't care and those who care don't know and those who both know and care are tinny people who couldn't get it up anyway.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7779 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 56   End
TOPIC: Do we put our face up for the whole world to see