Do we put our face up for the whole world to see : Swingers Discussion 181846101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedDo we put our face up for the whole world to see
TOPIC: Do we put our face up for the whole world to see
Created by: Bouriquetipa
Original Starting post for this thread:
We are definitely new to this and we are wondering if we should block our faces? We go back and forth. What if one of us runs for president? Haha. But the other issue is we are both sexual beings, why hide it any longer? Is it shame? The future? Maybe its because we're young and stupid? Are we being naive in sharing our faces online? What are your thoughts, why do you share or hide?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 56   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It's not an issue for me. I've got a public Facebook page and have been online since the web was a baby. There's plenty of other places a person could go and find a picture of me and put it up on any website claiming to be me. Just being that exposed creates a massive level of "plausible deniability" regardless of what may come up in the future.

My wife, for other reasons (mostly stalkers and a few douchebags she's dated in the past), prefers a bit more anonymity unless there's a connection to be made.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
Not doing face pics here. There isn't personal risk or anything, but we do value discretion on the global scale. If we are going to meet, that's the time for faces - in person. Perhaps unlike many, we're not sleeping with people we just met. We need to develop some level of friendship and trust first. And that will mean some friends in the LS perhaps will never be our lovers additionally. That is perfectly fine. It's a different compatibility. Our faces will be at the m/gs, parties, clubs, ... anyway.

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(41 posts)
We live in a very small town, and the nature of our professions makes it difficult if our pics were "out there" for anyone to see. Are we too paranoid? We know this increases the likelihood that people will think we are fake or fugly (fat and ugly) but body shots would seem like a good compromise!! T & R

Oxnard CA
Username hidden
(12 posts)
I (male half) don't have a problem with people not putting up face pics on the public profile. Many people, ourselves included, have career and family concerns leading to a desire for privacy in terms of viewing us here. However, we have face pics in the private gallery that we readily share when a connection is made, and we expect the same of people with whom we correspond.

Tempe AZ
Username hidden
(172 posts)
One "not so blurry" public picture works for us. We have clear face pictures in our private gallery for people we want to share them with.

East Stroudsburg PA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
And Rdy, thanks for the nice welcome. We've received a few and won't turn down more.

Roswell GA
Username hidden
(105 posts)
No. I didn't. She wound up not playing at all. In fact, we all bailed. the whole thing busted when one girl got too drunk (not the teacher)

However, if you asked "would I?". No. Not attracted.

Roswell GA
Username hidden
(105 posts)
So, did you fuck the teacher?

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
True story: one party we attended, one of the attendees was J's daughter's teacher. Definitely awkward at first...but we talked and they made it clear this information had to stay private (duh).

I think a good compromise is the off-angle picture or creative blurring/glasses. Cut off pics mean you can't see hair. And hair style/color is a big deal for attraction (to J)

Roswell GA
Username hidden
(105 posts)
The way we look at if someone sees us who knows us....Which has happened LOL...They were looking for the same thing too...

China TX
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 56   End
TOPIC: Do we put our face up for the whole world to see