Dealing with a seemingly cold female partner (the other guy's partner) : Swingers Discussion 217194108
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedDealing with a seemingly cold female partner (the other guy's partner)
TOPIC: Dealing with a seemingly cold female partner (the other guy's partner)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
Start   8 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
Need a few suggestions here! We have been in the lifestyle for 5 years and we usually end up playing on the first meeting perhaps 75% of the time. With most women it is not difficult to start the intimate part (because they want to start also - duh). We have had meetings with a few couples where everything had gone great over a glass of wine and we agree to go back to our place to continue the party. At our place, the guy is chomping at the bit to play, courtesy rules and he is waiting for his partner to show interest. At this point his partner (sitting next to me) is sitting there like a bump on a log with no outward emotion. I am a friendly, conversational person who has put many people at ease, but I don't want to start touching her unless there is a positive sign. So nothing happens. (Strange thing is they contact us later and say they want to meet again.) Any ideas on how to start (or test for) intimacy without being a jerk?

Schaumburg IL
Username hidden
(20 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
Start   8 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Dealing with a seemingly cold female partner (the other guy's partner)