Dazed and Confused : Swingers Discussion 198894
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedDazed and Confused
TOPIC: Dazed and Confused
Created by: LegallySexual The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Ha! New you were a cougar ;P

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I kept trying to work "what's new pussycat" into my response, but it just came off as creepy.

New Market MD
Username hidden
(196 posts)
The difficult thing is to not be pushy, but I know this would kill the deal.

Kill the deal?

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
im a debbie downer? you asked for advice and i gave you my opinion. i couldnt care less if you dont like my answer. dont ask a question if you dont want to hear the answer.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2053 posts)
i agree, she isnt ready and may never be. she probably told the other woman "we will see" because she was just trying to be polite. pushing her into something will not help, and she probably will resent you in the end. keep talking about it, but dont push.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2053 posts)
That sounds pretty common, actually. LOTS of people who start inching into experimenting with swinging have a period of ambivalence. Kind of like taking the steps into a cold water pool instead of jumping in. So, at least you can take heart that this isn't a weird thing that's going on.

It's also not unusual (great, now I'll have Tom Jones stuck in my head all day) for people to have mental blocks, only to have them loosen up in the moment. So, while it may sound wishy-washy and nerve-rattlingly frustrating, you're not in the minority.

Here's the bad news... this may simply mean she's not quite ready yet. And the only good advice I can give is two-fold: 1) don't push 2) keep communicating

Talk frankly and at length about the fantasy, about her reservations, and never paint it as an obstacle. The more relaxed you feel about it, the more relaxed she may become.

"May" being the operative word. But if she does come around, it will only be because she's excited enough to give it a try, and if any feeling of obligation comes into play, it could turn ugly and you'll never get a second at-bat.

New Market MD
Username hidden
(196 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Dazed and Confused