Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Getting Started › DONT EMAIL US WE WILL FIND YOU!!! Ok so here we are lol
TOPIC: DONT_EMAIL_US_WE_WILL_FIND_YOU!!!__Ok_so_here_we_are_lol
Created by: speedwagonj The original post for this thread was deleted.
1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 12
User Details are only visible to members.
We perved ur profile and it looks like U did a good job of marketing yourself. This is an area where so many sm's fall short but you have plenty of pics and text to give them an idea of who U are. Our only suggestion would be to have someone certify U asap. While we care little for certs on couples it seems good certs on sm's that say how nice and considerate they are go a long way...just our opinion.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(50 posts)
Woo hoo indeed! Good post and we're glad to read of your success!

Keep up the good work!

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5604 posts)
Gina I never thought of that, that is a fabulous idea!

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
It always seems to work well to sit across from the lady, but talk to both of them. Your bedroom eyes are for her, however, but make some eye contact with the husband too, from time to time. It's also a great thing for a guy to hear someone compliment his wife TO him...it's a turn on for us, anyway. And Dan loves it when I hear something good said about me, it reinforces how he feels about me too.

Have a great time, and good luck, Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5604 posts)
maddog, good luck to you! I think y'all will have tons of fun. Haha yes be sure to shower and shave and be smelling nice when you get there. Have fun!!

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
I go through our pics about once a month, delete old ones and upload any new ones, and you're right...what you see is what you get with us, we don't try to hide anything unpleasant (although of course we don't put pics up that we hate either).

The only pics that are about a year or so old are the ones of my naked tit with cum on it and that's a fav pic (and my tits haven't really changed, so it's still relevant) of my husband's b/c it was on his bday.

It makes no sense to us to portray yourself in any other light but in truth.

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5604 posts)
haha omg Poly you are right on that...it most definately is not just the men.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
Thanks for this thread. A nice single guy needs to have a place to post his "business card." I've sent a few "Hi" emails asking people that I found interesting (people that said they were looking for single men) and simply asked them to look at my profile. If they saw anything that interested them they could contact me... if not, no harm no foul. Hopefully I can meet a nice couple or single to spend time with. I'll always take things slow. I bought the lifetime membership so I'm here for the long haul. Hopefully it won't take a year to find someone "nice" but if it does, so be it.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(5 posts)
we love it when a single does not show but sends an e-mail during the time he knows your out to tell you something came up. .....lol That is why we do not give single guys a second chance.

Oops, I forgot to mention that when we set up a play time we provide our phone number for the just in case "something comes up".

Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Hi all....6 weeks ago we had a no show. He contacted us 1st on SLS. We e-mailed, exchanged phone numbers, she and I both talked on the phone with him several times, met in person for a couple of drinks. He gave us his home address, we arranged a play date, a time, we drove an hour to his house. Nothing....nada. He hsn't returned our voice messages or e-mails. Too bad, she was REALLY ready to play :-(

My Advice: Be prompt in responding to e-mails, returning messages Be on time for meetings/play dates Get to know the male half of the couple 1st, he's watching you like a hawk Flirt, be a little agressive, not too agressive. Pay attention as to how the male half responds to it When with a couple in public, focus on them, not the attractive waitress If you suffer from male anxiety, take a blue pill before arriving. She takes it personally when Mr. Happy doesn't respond at least once Don't over stay your welcome, when things are done, her and I want to fuck in private, like hot little bunnies Send a follow up thank you e-mail or phone call within a few days after the play date

Enough rambling from me....

Mr. Destinez

Username hidden
(546 posts)
1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 12
TOPIC: DONT EMAIL US WE WILL FIND YOU Ok so here we are lol
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.