Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Getting Started › DEFINE PROFESSIONAL WELL EDUCATED
TOPIC: DEFINE_PROFESSIONAL__WELL_EDUCATED
Created by: cupecoy The original post for this thread was deleted.
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 17  Next »
1 to 10 of 168
User Details are only visible to members.
True, but looks are often deceiving, they do not guarantee a good evening. Sometimes you have to go beyond looks and agree on compatibility, and sexuality.

Niagara Falls NY
Username hidden
(1262 posts)
Wow! Of all the topics I've read in the forums, this one seems to have attracted the highest number of different posters along with the highest quality of responses. They are worth reading again because there is so much to learn. Here's my response to the question. People here are trying to use language to try to relate to other people and describe what they are like. Unfortunately, this is a sex site and many rules that govern how you relate with your neighbors and work associates don't apply. Using terms like Professional or Educated just drives a wedge between you and others. If you are smart, you use creative language to fully describe yourself and your interests and the reader can tell by what you write if they can relate to you. I think we should all admire intelligence, accomplishment, and sacrifice. They help with the "friends" side of the equation; "friends with benefits". But frankly, the benefits side depends upon your own mystical sexual attraction potion that is driven from pictures and the hot times others (and you) provide. Bottom line: We strive to avoid labels but write enough words that we hope people have a good idea who we are and what we're looking for. We also think that pictures are worth more than all the words you write because just like in a bar scoping out the crowd, we can tell quickly if someone is, in our eyes, worth pursuing or not.

Southington CT
Username hidden
(335 posts)
I beat a dead horse once! Turns out it was a horse of another color. A damn donkey can you imagine that. A dumb donkey.

My wife says I'm still a loser because it wasn't a race in the first place. And beating a color'd donkey isn't such a big deal to be bragging about anyhow in the first place.Now bingo that's a drinking game. Yes sir I'll tell ya. B-I-n-G-O I like bingo !!

Just once I'd like to read a profile that says. Professional Well Educated cut tight couple on the prowl. If we find you hot and fuckable we can afford to wine and dine you.

Thanks Ken and Barbra P.S. Grammar and punctuation aren't as important as how fuckable you are is.

What I'm J/K really I am...lol

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
I beat a dead horse once!

My wife says I'm still a loser cause it wasn't a race in the first place. Now bingo that's a drinking game. Yes sir I'll tell ya.

Just once I'd like to read a profile that says. Professional Well Educated couple on the prowl. If we find you hot and fuckable we can afford to wine and dine you...Ken and Barbra

What I'm J/K really I am...lol

Username hidden
(4685 posts)
Besides the illiterate profiles, there are also the ones that are written in text shorthand. There are also the ones written with no capital letters or puctuation. I'd say that could be laziness.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1878 posts)
"stupid is as stupid does."

Just tonight I asked my husband if he ever gets tired of being the smartest one in the room (at work, at work! not here at home where there are only TWO of us in the room! ha). We both feel that we are sometimes surrounded by stupid people.

At any rate, it's pretty easy to tell a well-written profile with a couple of errors in it from an illiterate one that must've been written while drunk...what else can explain some people's profiles and emails?

Professional? Well, I'm still going to school, so I don't know about defining myself as being a professional, unless it's a professional student. I'll let you know next year. My husband? Yes.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5604 posts)
Well, we define ourselves as professional and well educated so that people know what kind of life we lead. I think professional often infers that we need to keep things quiet, lest we jeopardize our career growth. We know some people don't care who in the rest of the world knows about their sexual goings-on, but we want them to understand that we are not in the same boat.

To be honest, NOTHING turns me off more than an email from someone who spews unintelligible garble. We got one recently which looks like it was written by a retarded 13 year old.

We certainly have nothing against people with more modest jobs and plenty of our friends are that way. But we aren't interested in people who are just plain stupid, no matter how great they look on the beach.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(29006 posts)
We read profiles in an attempt to find people we think we would get along with. If the words "professional, well-educated" are part of an articulate and descriptive profile, I think it is fine. If that is all a couple can say about themselves, then I find it haughty. Honestly, I put professional and well-educated in the same category as HWP and Ken & Barbie. They are overused and we prefer to not use them in our own profile.

J

Shippensburg PA
Username hidden
(1794 posts)
I never said all educated people are ass holes, I simply said an education does not guarantee a person is not, I don't what the other person said, and quite frankly I don't care, but geeze, don't take it out on me already.

Niagara Falls NY
Username hidden
(1262 posts)
I'm not competing with anyone, just making it clear that I'm not angry or jealous that anyone is educated. And being so doesn't assure a great play-date, that's all. This has become way more complicated than it needs to be.

Niagara Falls NY
Username hidden
(1262 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 17  Next »
1 to 10 of 168
TOPIC: DEFINE PROFESSIONAL WELL EDUCATED
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.