Cumming Inside : Swingers Discussion 183324
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedCumming Inside
TOPIC: Cumming Inside
Created by: onequatestwo The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 28   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Condom is a must for penetration. She likes when her partners cum while inside of her (wrapped, of course) or if they want to cum on her butt or her tits. But she doesn't like cum on her face (or in her mouth - unless it's a regular playmate and she's gotten comfortable with him).

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(958 posts)
If something is pretty important to you, make sure to cover it early on...

I always tell people up front "no cumming in my mouth or on my face."

I truly prefer that he cum in my pussy or my ass because the twitching cock usually triggers an orgasm for me. One thing I've discovered through swinging is that a lot of men like to see their cum so they want to shoot it somewhere on my body... which is fine... however, few things piss me off more than when a guy cums on me and then goes to the bathroom to clean himself up while leaving me laying there with a wad of cum on me.

Word to the wise... Please, grab a warm washcloth and come clean up your cum. Thanks. ;-)

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
I am V-Safe yet I always us a condom. I have found that a pre-talk often covers the do's and don'ts. I have also found that if you don't know and question it don't do it. Ask, ask and ask again if it is that important to you.

Gladstone OR
Username hidden
(13 posts)
The only condoms I can use are non latex. They do not make them non lubricated. Not that I would even go there anyways. Ick

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Agreed! Also, condoms...taste...disgusting. Ick.

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(161 posts)
LMAO you should have seen our WTF faces when we read the Im from this person.

My idea of giving head is not sucking on a balloon either....

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
lol she, I had my "wtf" face on the whole time i was reading your post.

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(161 posts)
Please the rule that made me laugh was, My husband had to wear a condom if the lady was to give a bj because I did not "train" my husband properly. From what she said she had her husband " trained" to not release precum. ( I didnt know it was my job to train my husbands cock or my husband for that matter, he is a grown man) She said my husbands precum was too sweet and that wasnt normal. She was very upset because he released his precum on purpose.

Of course when we asked do you have any rules , this never popped up ( pardon the pun) as well as some other rules that came about.

If this is her preference that is fine. It is not for us. Telling us ahead of time would have saved everyone alot of wasted time.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
at this point, nothing surprises us anymore. you could post, "our rule is no takes a shit on our heads after playtime. it's disgusting." and within minutes, someone will write a post climbing your ass for knocking their favorite part of the LS!

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
who said anything about not cumming inside WITH a condom? Amy, did you start this? get some rest girl!

he thought i was telling him he couldn't cum inside her at all! condom or no condom.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 28   End
TOPIC: Cumming Inside