Couples playing at the Club : Swingers Discussion 199818
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedCouples playing at the Club
TOPIC: Couples playing at the Club
Created by: JustforFun8896
Original Starting post for this thread:
My wife and I are new to the LS. So far we have only been to one club and had a good time. We did not meet anyone on the first trip but just kept things between us. My question is how rare is it to find a couple at the club that both she and I find attractive and engaging? What we found last time was that she was ready to hookup with the male of the couple that we were talking to, but I was not physically attracted to his wife. What do you do in this situation? We have agreed to always play together and not go to separate rooms. Do we keep looking for another couple or does the wife and I go with them and talk about the weather and watch them fuck.? I don’t want to sit on the sidelines I WANT TO GET IN THERE! We are planning on going again this weekend to see if we can find a better match. If this has ever happened to you I would love your insight.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
I have seen other suggestions that say to go our separate ways when we play. I feel that we would lose the excitement of the experience if that were the case. We got into this to have the experiences together no in separate rooms. I don't think we are ready for that at this time. I/we are still don't know how we will feel when seeing each other in action. Personally I think that if I'm in the moment and have made a connection with someone it will make things a lot easier on me. If I'm just sitting there watching her I will be happy that she is having fun and experiencing something new, but on the other had I wonder if the little green jealousy monster is going to rear its ugly head. I would like to be in my own blissful world having someone making me feel awesome while I look over at her and she is also having an awesome moment. We can be in the moment together an still be connected mentally, but physically connected to someone else. Again, since I don't know and have not experienced this all I can do is speculate. I guess I'm just apprehensive of the unknown. I would really like a male to chime in. Especially if he was unsure of the unknown and then had the first experience. Was it what he though it would be? Was it better or did not not live up to the fantasy in his head? or heads... :)

The Colony TX
Username hidden
(3 posts)
It might take several trips to the club to get the "lay of the land" so to speak. Make sure you are comfortable in your surroundings. You will see the same people after a couple trips and start talking and they will introduce you to others and it will snowball from there. It has been mentioned and it is not easy getting four people on the same page.

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(503 posts)
couple/couple play is alot more tricky than people think.....because instead of having 2 people who need to be attracted, you have FOUR people that have to be attracted. And that is something that does not happen very often. Well, for us it didn't at least. As you said, either Jay and she had great chemistry and I and he did not...or vice versa. A very common issue....and why at house parties we allowed each other to venture off and play separately a bit in a controlled scenario. I do not know the answer to this issue other than making friends with couples you both like sexually.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Often times alcohol- specifically overindulgence- is the reason meetings go wrong. Have a drink to knock off the edge of a bad week if you like but don't drown it. We both read a book about the lifestyle and alcohol was an entire chapter.

Pulaski TN
Username hidden
(504 posts)
Thanks Kitty. We have both agreed not to take one for the team. She made the mistake on the first trip of getting REALLY drunk. I believe she was nervous and was just trying to get comfortable. She is a really beautiful woman and had MANY offers that night. I was the DD that night so I was sober and trying make sure she would be ok. She had the "kid in the candy store" thing going on and found it interesting that so many offers were on the table. She did discuss everything with me and we made the decisions togeather, but I was a little surprised. I have never seen her like this which was hot and scary at the same time. So many things were happening so fast it was hard for me to process it all. Since I have been out of the flirting/dating game for 16 years its hard to get your game back in a single night. For her all she had to do was show up in this hot ass dress she was wearing and it was like ringing the diinner bell for everyone to come en get it. We are going to slow things down this time and I'm going to "try" to put myself out there more.

The Colony TX
Username hidden
(3 posts)
I don't think it's uncommon at all. We have met numerous couples at clubs nd individually where sort of "half-matched." Since you are new to the LS I'm sure this is frustrating (it was to us). It continues to plague us, but we have adapted to half-swapping if all agree. It's not for everyone, I know. The important thing here is that you didn't give in for th sake of the experience and "take one for the team." Certainly a couple that clicks perfectly with you both will come along and the experience will be infinitely better than if you'd given in for the sake of the experience. FWIW, I am told that it's very typical for new couples on a first club visit to not play.

Pulaski TN
Username hidden
(504 posts)
My wife and I are new to the LS. So far we have only been to one club and had a good time. We did not meet anyone on the first trip but just kept things between us. My question is how rare is it to find a couple at the club that both she and I find attractive and engaging? What we found last time was that she was ready to hookup with the male of the couple that we were talking to, but I was not physically attracted to his wife. What do you do in this situation? We have agreed to always play together and not go to separate rooms. Do we keep looking for another couple or does the wife and I go with them and talk about the weather and watch them fuck.? I don’t want to sit on the sidelines I WANT TO GET IN THERE! We are planning on going again this weekend to see if we can find a better match. If this has ever happened to you I would love your insight.

The Colony TX
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Couples playing at the Club