Convincing the Wife : Swingers Discussion 54233
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedConvincing the Wife
TOPIC: Convincing the Wife
Created by: dsj51502
Original Starting post for this thread:
My wife and I constantly fantasize about either her being with another man in front of me, MMF threesomes and swapping with another couple. It really makes our sex incredibly hot and she has said, in the heat of the moment, she would like to try some of these things only later on to say it is just fantasy talk. I would really like to try any of these scenarios and I think she would too, but is skiddish on taking that next step. For wives, what did it take to convince you to try? For husbands, what did it take for you to convince your wife?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
we agree , this lifestyle ( if you will ) takes 2 willing participants in order to swap we have had many offers from men who want us or the mrs to break thier wives into the lifestyle or who ask us to talk her into it. we try to talk these people out of setting up such meets , for it is a great wqay to ruin a marriage or relationship especially if it is not a strong one to begin with.

we have also been with couples who have after meeting or swapping we find it was to even the score so to say and those couples end up split shortly after. and lastly we do reccomend as it has been mentioned before to take it slow. But make sure that you are ready for this as well ,for one couple we have met a few years ago and played with for some time ,well wife was not sure about doing it and her hubby was rabid about doing it and ready for it and was prepared to no end ........ until....... she fell into it slowly and loved doing it , more than he did . Well to make a long story short he had problems with her enjoying it and figured she would just tell him to play alone . well they no longer play for the one who wanted iot couldnt handle it.....like the stones said .......you dont always get what you want ............. sometimes you get what you need. LOL good luck and take it slow

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9693 posts)
While we were still vanilla, we went to Hedo II in 2001. We just sat back and took it all in. We met a great couple from Baltimore while we were there. We stayed in touch with them for the next few months and decided to meet them at a club in Pa. We shared the same motel room and massages were exchanged. She and I talked about swapping for a month (and had the best sex while fantasizing about it ). One month later we met them again and this time she (we) had our swap. He and my wife went at it all weekend. She could not walk for a few days!!!!!

Fredericksburg VA
Username hidden
(25 posts)
bill and suzie. had to see if you were in florida we have been asked to do this very thing numerous times here. LOL thats so funny as I am pretty blunt when things are going in a certain direction.One time we said ok met for lunch,had a discussiion , next thing we knew this couple wanted us to break them in.There was no attraction at all.It was a way for her to get even for him cheating. We met a couple in tampa one evening at a meet n greet after discussing things for a bit we found out again that is was a way for her to feel the same thing he did when he cheated. where do these people come from. let things progress naturally.try the nudist resort avenue see how that turns you on and go from there. You will soon find out tat there is no oen out there that can push your buttons quite like the woman you have

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
i know it all can be nerve racking , i know i felt better when the fem made the move on me 1st made it so much easier 4 me anyway

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5624 posts)
If you have to talk someone into doing something ...then ask yourself: Is it worth it ?

You are a team .. teams work together to achieve goals ..The goal here is pleasure.

If you wanna start the ball rolling .. go to a club and observe ...If you think it might be worth a shot ...

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(303 posts)
i agree no force, because then she will feel the preasure can get messy , i know 4 us we were with my gf in a 3sum came naturely then went from there and now were always looking 4 the next step of sexual excitement , when shes ready u will know trust me

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5624 posts)
We talked about it for nearly five years. It was strange in that between marraiges (twenty years before we got into the lifestyle) she was very active with multiple gentlemen. But when we started thinking about it as an extramarital thing, it took her quite awhile to go through the process of determinig what she wanted and what the ramifications (marraige and social) might be.

I'd almost given up, but one night I half-jokingly said, "Let's go to a sex club." To my surprise, she said, "okay." A month later, we were having a ball, and still are!

If she's interested, but just doesn't feel sure about it, suggest going to a swinger's club. Assure her that *nothing* will happen the first night (and keep that promise,) and tell her that if she doesn't want to go again, you'll be cool with it. That would probably be the best way to introduce her to the 'realities.'

But don't press - like the rest of the bunch has said, just be patient.

Shadyside PA
Username hidden
(319 posts)
Thanks to all for your advice. Great points made by all and I appreciate your candor.

Irving TX
Username hidden
(4 posts)
My wife and I constantly fantasize about either her being with another man in front of me, MMF threesomes and swapping with another couple. It really makes our sex incredibly hot and she has said, in the heat of the moment, she would like to try some of these things only later on to say it is just fantasy talk. I would really like to try any of these scenarios and I think she would too, but is skiddish on taking that next step. For wives, what did it take to convince you to try? For husbands, what did it take for you to convince your wife?

Irving TX
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Convincing the Wife