Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Getting Started Contacting new people
TOPIC: Contacting new people
Created by: martiancpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
We are new to the life style and we are not sure what to say to someone that we find interesting. We don't want to come off as to pushy, sleazy, or just plain weird. When someone contacts you with first e-mail what peeks your interest and what totally turns you off. We have sent out e-mails and not sure if we are offending people with what we say or maybe we are just boring. Any suggestions?

GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Attention AliRenee!!!

ALL those who've been "turned off" by your transformation can just kiss your ass! Life is far too short to worry about morons. It is a shame they can't see the pain, both physical and mental, that caused you to take the steps you took . . . far too many of US don't have that level of COURAGE!

You get to Fort Worth and we'd love for you to relax in the hot tub.

Froggy

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(55 posts)
Welcome playful...

Take a look in the Threesome forum, lots of threads there about finding a female.

Good luck and have fun

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(1080 posts)
My husband and I are new to this site and are really looking for some fun experiences. We're both very interested in FMF but aren't sure how to get started. Can someone point us in the right direction, please?

Pelion SC
Username hidden
(1 post)
"It's really too bad there is so much transphobia or at least Trans squeamishness in this group."

It's not an abnormal mental condition that can or should be labeled like that. It's human nature.

"If people are attracted to me and contact me why do so many turn and run when I asked if they read in my profile where it clearly states my status. Why is it so hard for them to see and accept the woman I am and not to continue to remind me of the body I used to have and hated so much. I'm not so different you know. I want to be held, kissed, touched and loved just like you. I want to feel wanted and needed. I want you to see me as I am not what I was."

Because many, maybe most, heterosexual men will be weirded out by the idea of having sex with a woman who became one surgically. Some won't have a problem with it, but that's a smaller pool of men. I wouldn't play with you because of that. I can't answer for the female perspective on why they might reject your status. That's life, but these days, most won't have the balls to say it to you.

This is not a negative judgement of you. It's your life, your body. You're not hurting anyone else or interfering in the lives of others. Live life in the way that makes you happy, but all choices have consequences. You even partially answer your own question in the last line of your profile....

"I know this is asking a lot and if this is something that is not for you I understand, but if who I am aligns with your thoughts I would love to hear from you."

I really do mean this post in the best possible way. You asked, I answered.

Dayton OH
Username hidden
(164 posts)
@ AliRenee welcome to the forums. Stick around and have some fun

kj

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(1073 posts)
AliRenee

I'm sorry you are experiencing such negativity. Sweetie, I see you for who you are right now because that is the person you have been becoming your entire life.

I have a dear friend that is Transgender-male. I've known him long before his surgery and saw the unhappiness he suffered as a woman. He always identified as a "Gay man trapped in a woman's body". Now that he is a man I see the happiness and joy and contentment that was missing.

Sadly I also saw friends treat him very poorly for his decision. I see the betrayal, ignorance and phobia he deals with every day and my heart hurts.

I've known him so long that I still sometimes slip and call him by his old, female name or refer to him as "she" and instantly correct myself and apologize. He just laughs. He knows it's an innocent mistake unlike the other people that pointedly insist on calling him a "her", or "she" or insist on using his old name.

It's just ignorance and the more people like you that are open and honest and accepting the more people will come to accept you for exactly who you are meant to be -- a beautiful woman

Welcome to the Forums

~rabbit~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(1080 posts)
It's really too bad there is so much transphobia or at least Trans squeamishness in this group. If people are attracted to me and contact me why do so many turn and run when I asked if they read in my profile where it clearly states my status. Why is it so hard for them to see and accept the woman I am and not to continue to remind me of the body I used to have and hated so much. I'm not so different you know. I want to be held, kissed, touched and loved just like you. I want to feel wanted and needed. I want you to see me as I am not what I was.

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Or did they just play the submissive partner for the last four years. (That's a joke, I said, son, that's a joke!)

Shadyside PA
Username hidden
(319 posts)
Democrats might as well screw a republican, They screwed the rest of the country for years..........lol Just kidding, I am actually a democrat leaning Independent

Franklin VA
Username hidden
(36 posts)
I think that's just a tall tale.

Shadyside PA
Username hidden
(319 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
TOPIC: Contacting new people