Contacting new people : Swingers Discussion 34118101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedContacting new people
TOPIC: Contacting new people
Created by: martiancpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
We are new to the life style and we are not sure what to say to someone that we find interesting. We don't want to come off as to pushy, sleazy, or just plain weird. When someone contacts you with first e-mail what peeks your interest and what totally turns you off. We have sent out e-mails and not sure if we are offending people with what we say or maybe we are just boring. Any suggestions?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Or did they just play the submissive partner for the last four years. (That's a joke, I said, son, that's a joke!)

Shadyside PA
Username hidden
(319 posts)
Democrats might as well screw a republican, They screwed the rest of the country for years..........lol Just kidding, I am actually a democrat leaning Independent

Franklin VA
Username hidden
(36 posts)
I think that's just a tall tale.

Shadyside PA
Username hidden
(319 posts)
I heard once about a mouse that screwed an elephant. It seems that somebody put him up to it!

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
One of *my* fantasies has always been to screw an elephant. (Wait, is there another forum I should post that in?)

Shadyside PA
Username hidden
(319 posts)
My favorite was the guy who contacted us, very nicely, full sentences, capitalization and everything. We went along for a few emails, then started IMing. I then find out that he wants a couple who had never swung before, and demanded to know if we were Democratic or Republican. It turned out he wouldn't be comfortable screwing a conservative!

Shadyside PA
Username hidden
(319 posts)
I'm always awkward in that first email. Especially if I really like what I see/read about a couple in their profile. I've decided just to be honest- I'll say something like I really think you two are attractive & have this and this in common. Still, those first conversations are kind of awkward for us. Maybe cause we're still newbies I guess :)

Wilmington DE
Username hidden
(1094 posts)
Sometimes! LOL

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Hunchbacked, uncombed hair, drools, and carries an axe with blood dripping off it.

You're welcome

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
sounds like dangerous is not meaning danger wil robinson.Dangerous in the post means to us , not well intentioned people.People who lie ,misreperesent themselves in such things as looks age etc. We see that in quite a few profiles here in this site and others, such as having 20 pictures that have detailed their life over 20 years exaggerating the amout of time there.ok which picture are you, now?saying they are 46 but actually the are closer to 62.blonde and now they are brunette and have added 50 pounds. Dangerous , being that the are not who they say they are, upscale and they end up being sleazy, full set of teeth and they have none. We can not vision anyone who would put themselves in true danger with criminals.We can not see or understand how anyone in the lifetsyle could do that.Perhaps we are naive in that aspect.

Sarasota FL
Username hidden
(2069 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: Contacting new people