Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Getting Started › Clubs and Parties: Have you Ever Bumped into Someone you Knew
TOPIC: Clubs_and_Parties:_Have_you_Ever_Bumped_into_Someone_you_Knew
Created by: EastTNCPL4U
Original Starting post for this thread:
Have you ever gone to a party or a club and bumped into someone you know, like friends or o co-worker, etc? Just wondering what is the best way to massage the situation as it would seem very awkward, at least at first.

1  2  3  Next »
1 to 10 of 21
User Details are only visible to members.
thats true. I stand corrected.that first mistake I made in years

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Bigstorm, Just because people are aware of the unspoken rule, it does not mean they keep them.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
if you didn't know about them it means they can keep their mouth shut.they didn't know about you.I d say they know the rules. don't worry

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
couple of weeks ago we attended a m&g. my wife and i were talking with a playmate of ours when a co worker approached us and said hi. he and his wife were having dinner with friends. he knew it was a meet and greet and kate is not happy about someone else i work with knowing, but what are you going to do? if you're going to go out, you're going to see people. the risk is always there.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
just talk to them like you do any other time ,or just wave and say hi. its no big deal if they want to talk more they will let you know . just my thought bubububye

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
"she" that is so wrong... and so fuckin' hot.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
Several times, no big deal. We're all there..............

Username hidden
(180 posts)
Yes, after attending a few hotel takeovers held by one club in our state, an old acquaintance from my church who moved away a few years ago showed up. It was only slightly uncomfortable since we hadn't been close friends before, and we spent time talking about what we were up to "these days." Though we have common friends from church who don't attend this club's parties, I'm pretty sure we have both kept our meeting confidential.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(12248 posts)
Met a girl from church group in the ladies room at a club. Lets just say we have a little more in common now besides loving Jesus :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
At one of the first parties we ever went to we ran into the parents of a long term friend of the Mrs. We had friends that were at the party as well. When we walked in the door they were sitting off to the left. Mrs went right saying we had to go over there and I said why. Happened to be the parents were sitting at the same table as our friends. Mrs didn't really want to go over there at all because of them. However we went over there finally. After about 10 minutes the lady recognized us and her and the Mrs talked about things and Mrs finally realized there wasn't much of a way for anyone to say anything to others without outing themselves. Since then we have ran into the Mrs ex cousin as well. We knew they were in the lifestyle when they were married and apparently he still is in the lifestyle.

Niles MI
Username hidden
(151 posts)
1  2  3  Next »
1 to 10 of 21
TOPIC: Clubs and Parties Have you Ever Bumped into Someone you Knew
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.