Clubs : Swingers Discussion 207344101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedClubs
TOPIC: Clubs
Created by: jibby44
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
hahahahahahaha its fucking NASCA hahahaha

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23964 posts)
NAFTA....enlighten me? I assume it has nothing to do with free trade, at least not commercial goods anyways. I guess if it is a swing site then it is free trade. lol

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(6 posts)
jibby, I believe that you can get club info on the nafta website. They are tons of fun! they are a place where you can go just to chill, or have fun and dance, or play...or not play.....whatever you want to do is fine at them.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23964 posts)
If its like the clubs we attend only about a 1/3 attending actually show on SLS. For a voyuer you will definetley have fun going to the club scene. We have far more success hooking up at the clubs than here. Dont get me wrong we love the site but you will enjoy a club and find it easier to interact with people i think.

Our 2 cents Naughty and Nice

Delta PA

Username hidden
(137 posts)
As we are voyeur around SLS and trying to figure out what we want out of this adventure, or if we both can really handle this adventure, the topics of clubs came up. We don't know where this fits in with us, but it was an idea that made us more comfortable about mingling and meeting people than the whole send an email on sls and wanting to meet kind of deal. Meeting from the internet for us still seems awkward, even though it is a novel idea. Fortunately in our area there are lots of clubs, some with great reviews and some with horrible reviews, but none the less, plenty to choose from. We noticed that on SLS the clubs parties for the area are posted in the events and SLS members post if they are attending. However, we have only seen a few profiles of attending members that we were attracted to. We admit we are picky, which is what makes this a slow process for us, but will the club be the same experience? I would only assume that there are more people that attend the club or event than just members on SLS that say they are going. Some one please correct me if I am wrong.

We think the clubs would be a great exposure for us, but we are just still unsure, any and all information or personal experiences would be much appreciated.

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(6 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Clubs