Cleanliness : Swingers Discussion 198090
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedCleanliness
TOPIC: Cleanliness
Created by: extinction The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We use a shower as an ice breaker for single guys. My wife takes a bath and a shower before we go to meet. If we bring him home. I jump in the shower right then and that gives them a few minutes to be alone and get started. And that is on top of that I have already done my shaving and showering At the same time as my wife.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
I dont know.......i know this foot will only be slipped into a shoe that has brushed his teeth, used Listerine if he has it...and washed that ass. And everything else. You are not sticking your cock into THIS clean pussy if it has not touched soap or body wash today, ask my husband hahahahaha

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
lol@sir

I on the other hand often need a clean up AFTER viewing some of the profiles here.

;-D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Hell, I shower before I log onto SLS...

New Market MD
Username hidden
(196 posts)
It is for us.

But then there is always someone out there for that person.

Every shoe has a foot somewhere.

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(500 posts)
I will never understand it. I will never understand how people go to M&Gs or house parties smelly, looking like they are going to mow the grass vs. a sexual party. But you see it so often...it always makes me chuckle. But hey, usually they get fucked lol...so I guess clean is not always a requirement after all.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I have seen them show up looking as if they'd just ridden in from a cattle drive, smelled it to. Better safe than sorry- cleanliness rules.

Pulaski TN
Username hidden
(495 posts)
Extinction -- When I first joined SLS, I recall finding that strange and alarming when I saw the "cleanliness" notice in profile after profile. Like you, I thought "who the heck isn't clean?!!"

So, I started asking people about it and I heard some horror stories from guys. Of course what also amused (and disgusted) me is when they'd admit they still got a blowjob from the dirty lady but wouldn't have sex with her...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
Please overlook any spelling errors in my below post....I was having a "moment" and forgot to spell check.

Denver PA
Username hidden
(31 posts)
The reason I have the blurb about hygeine on our profile is because we have been contacted by couples where you just have to say, "hell NO". We are big people and it seems that we have been atracting other big people (which is what we like and is not a problem). The problem comes from seeing their profile pics in which the couple looks like two large unwashed pigs lounging on the couch.....discusting. It seems that they think that because we are fat that we will take anything....wrong. Sorry, but this big couple has some standards and looking clean and nice is one of them.

Denver PA
Username hidden
(31 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: Cleanliness