Clean shaven : Swingers Discussion 37145
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedClean shaven
TOPIC: Clean shaven
Created by: alternate_reality
Original Starting post for this thread:
Anyone want to help a newbie with a hygiene problem? :)

I have never shaved my feminine parts, except for the bikini line (although I do trim for hubby's sake). However, all these profiles with "clean shaven" women, or looking for same, got me wondering. So, I tried it today. I looked it up online and it seemed the general consensus was to use a good razor and lots of shaving cream.

Well, I didn't have a good razor so I used a new women's disposable double blade. I did a good trim first, but I still was unable to get some parts clean (notably the spot over my clitoris and the inner parts of the labia). Even on the front, I have stubble. So, what's the secret? Should I go drop $20 on a Mach III? Or will my evil pubes defeat that too?

Anyone want to pass on their shaving secrets?

I haven't showed hubby yet. I guess he'll figure out why I don't like two-day stubble on him.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 25   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Don't know about razors, but my wife swears by Gold Bond Medicated Body Powder, to be liberally applied after the shave job.

Escazu Alajuela Costa Rica
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Well since I have had my hair lasered , LOL, I don't seem to have any choice now do I. But seriously the Dr. who did the laser was a woman and my family Dr. has never said a word.

Milford NJ
Username hidden
(112 posts)
VIRGIN POSTER ALERT!!!!!!

Welcome to the forums curious4u2005, hope to see you in here more!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
We discovered the Body Bare Intimate Area Razor while attending the Lifestyle Convention in Las Vegas last year. Essentially it is a cheaper version of the Seiko shaver.

We trim down to stubble with a Microtouch, then apply baby power and shave the rest away with the BodyBare shaver. (Do NOT use cream with this puppy... dry powder only.)

The results are smooth and nice, and no razor burn or bumps.

They do sell them online. If you want the URL, drop us a note.

R & M

Hagerstown MD
Username hidden
(541 posts)
Yes we agree the new vibrating quattro razor is great. We to have been shaving for years and we have found this the best.

Dawsonville GA
Username hidden
(38 posts)
I've found that for me, the part that gets razor burn is the "mound" area above the labia, and the sensitive parts really don't get irritated at all by shaving.

So I keep the top trimmed short but only shave it around the sides and on the inner thighs. I do that with an electric razor. The best job I've gotten is from an el cheapo model called the ShaveMan that's $5.99 at CVS. No shit. Just keep replacing the batteries until the blade gets dull, then get a new one. It's wasteful, but I've never seen replacement blades.

Before I discovered this battery operated thing, I used soap and razor on inner thighs and only did the "top" when going to the beach or a multi-day pervert event. I used Nair rather than a razor. You have to be careful with that shit...do NOT get it on your pussy lips or you will regret it.

The pussy lips I have always (for 2o+ years) shaved with a "regular" double bladed razor. I don't use disposables because I like a handle with more heft to it. I make the first pass in the bathtub or shower, and all I use for lubrication is gentle soap. Then I get on the bed and do a careful inspection to get the spots I missed. To get everything, you have to pull the outer lips back and there are spots that aren't easy to find. I don't use any lubricant for this. For whatever reason, my pussy lips just don't get irritated by shaving unless I'm really careless, and I can actually do the whole thing without water at all if I want to.

A little lotion afterward is nice. Aloe works for me.

Everyone's body is different, everyone's skin is different.

However, I'd never consider not shaving. It improves sensation and it is 1000% nicer to lick a pussy that's shaved. I rarely see a woman who isn't, but I'm very disinclined to go down on her on the rare occasion that I do.

Men ought to shave their cocks (if they have hair there) for the same reason. And if they like having their balls licked, they should shave those, too. Even if they aren't interested enough in that to shave, they should make sure the hair is short. I won't suck a guy's cock if he has long pubic hair. It's a big turnoff for me. Here's a bonus, guys: shaving makes your cock look bigger.

Springfield VA
Username hidden
(272 posts)
Cat you are the second person I know who has done the laser, my wife Beth has had it done and we love the results. She did have to go back this year for some touch up, but she loves the idea of no more stubble and no razor burn.

Milford NJ
Username hidden
(112 posts)
I shave twice a week and that makes it easier to deal with

Frederick MD
Username hidden
(160 posts)
That does make a person wonder if King Kong shaves....

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
I like a lady all shaven and , I think the ladies like a guy ALL shaven around his cock and balls to his asshole. I love to feel the all shaven areas .

Frederick MD
Username hidden
(160 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 25   End
TOPIC: Clean shaven