Certify that this user is Genuine WHAT : Swingers Discussion 39509101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedCertify that this user is Genuine WHAT
TOPIC: Certify that this user is Genuine WHAT
Created by: Fun2Bwith2
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
I think they need to approve the certification so it won't do any good.So far in his site we have not had any that were a no show, though we are like you in that we let others contact us ,unless we are doing a meet and greet. In another site which we kind of feel the site has quite a few flakes and fakes, we had our first ever no show when they set up an evening of drinks. This was the first time it has happened to us in 7 years.They wanted to meet before our nye bar party. The thing that cracked us up , they contacted us,they said they read our profile.In our profile we say we are not looking for best friends, we are a full swap couple . In the email they sent, the first sentence was we are looking for ltr and they are a soft swap couple.I guess I should not reply to emails when we can clearly see the profile was not read.

Sarasota FL

Username hidden
(2069 posts)
Since people can choose what certifications to accept or decline, chances are they aren't going to accept your tongue lashing. It's best to just put a reminder in the notes section for that profile (in case they ever contact you again later on) so you know what happened and to avoid them. Hope you have better luck next time. There are lots of great couples that will show up.

Allentown PA

Username hidden
(806 posts)
One of the best tools I believe on this site is that you can see, if someone else has certified them as "genuine" or not. Most of the time, we rather folks find us, rather then to go looking for trouble ourselves. We have swing friends we play with, but meeting someone new from time to time is fun too. So it really pissed us off when someone contracts us, we email are few times, chat some, make plans to meet and they dont' show or call or seem to care that you wasted your free time, waiting on a "NO SHOW." How inconsiderate and rude can people be now days? Now if the weekend were a success, we like to leave positive feedback in the "Certify that this user is Genuine" section, but since this thoughtless "asshole" hasn't learned how to treat people with any kind of repect, should we just leave nothing and let next victim be suckered like we were? My mama always said "If you can't say something nice, then don't say anything at all." But I still think we should says something! I will leave it up to the swing community here. Should we or Shouldn't we?

Bolivar TN

Username hidden
(26 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Certify that this user is Genuine WHAT