Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Getting Started › Can you help a would-be newbie couple?
TOPIC: Can_you_help_a_would-be_newbie_couple?
Created by: Ecstasy043 The original post for this thread was deleted.
1 to 8 of 8
User Details are only visible to members.
Well, bless his heart.

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(155 posts)
i guess he didn't like the answers he got

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(3218 posts)
Adventurous is not the same. I bet most of us have been very adventurous for decades. The point is simple. You want to convince your wife to swing. That means she is not into it completely. That is where most of us step off.

Best of luck on this and your marriage. It sounds like you are going to need it.

Toodles!

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(155 posts)
Exactly! If you have to convince your partner to consider the lifestyle, you need to reconsider it completely. If being a swinger is more important than your partner, that speaks volumes. Either both are completely on board or it should never happen.

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(155 posts)
" I am looking for a well-expressed and detailed step-by-step by a couple who had to overcome one spouse not being on board. "

I believe this is why you are getting flack. It sounds as though your other half may know, but isn't feeling the same about the LS as you are, thus potential for drama. Good luck to you in your search on how to bring them into the LS. I would personally bring it up to my other half, but never try to force the issue.

~Allen

Charles Town WV
Username hidden
(3022 posts)
No drama here, met in this LS neither trying to "finally" get the other to open to this, no dears no drama here..

Houston TX
Username hidden
(2781 posts)
Not interested ,,, drama heading in,,,

Houston TX
Username hidden
(2781 posts)
If your spouse is not 10000000% on board, back off. This is not for you. It breeds contempt and drama. The lifestyle is not something for one partner to talk another into. Either both are interested, or neither does it. Your relationship must always come first.

And no one wants to be party to converting someone to become a swinger. That leads to a lot of nasty endings to nights that began pleasant enough.

That's my 50ยข worth of opinion. Before jumping down my throat, wait for 5 other responses. See if I'm way off base.

BTW, does your spouse know you have a profile online? If not, you are dooming your relationship already.

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(155 posts)
1 to 8 of 8
TOPIC: Can you help a would-be newbie couple
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.