Can someone PLEASE help us Stepping out! : Swingers Discussion 194320
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedCan someone PLEASE help us Stepping out!
TOPIC: Can someone PLEASE help us Stepping out!
Created by: mrmrschrysler
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm glad I decided to read some of the posts in the forum, my husband and I are finding it very difficult to meet people or even interact with people in this forum as well. We are both 38 years old and no strangers to the internet but have been finding a lot of mean spirited people or maybe we are just misunderstood, I can't put my finger on why we are having such a hard time just meeting people. I think we are going to try parties again, the problem is, I don't "play" with men so sometimes I find myself really bored at parties, maybe it's just the parties that we have attended. Someone please give me some advice, I'm glad I only paid for the 3 months I don't think I will renew. :(

Sacramento CA

Username hidden
(2 posts)
i would suggest meet + greets or clubs to meet people. this way you can meet and talk with people face to face and see if you like them or get to know them better. there will always be rude people who stand you up or cancel on you for whatever reason. it happens to everyone. just move on, and be glad you didnt go any further with such rude people.

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(1915 posts)
Paging Dr Nic...

-M

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(1434 posts)
Thank you Guys !! SOOO much we appreciate any and all help as we are new and kinda stumbling along so far.. I talked to a "Senior Swinger" last night for awhile and she was VERY helpful.. she directed me to Be more specific to our wants and desires and don't hold back on the things we are NOT looking for.. It was helpful I think initially we made the mistake of wanting to please the readers and i know now that being more "ourselves" is what we actually needed to do. Like our Senior swinger said last night " if they like your profile and its as close to you as your going to get, then they will like and respect you" and I think we are totally Satisfied with it now. I know that we have a rule that some think is out and out ridiculous.. but to us, for now.. its us. and if they cant except that, then they are NOT for us :) all in all I appreciate ALL your help and words of advice!! It is beginning to feel like what we had hoped.. Where we are all part of something wonderful and great!! thanks again! :) Mr & Mrs!!!

Defiance OH

Username hidden
(14 posts)
We made the mistake of over thinking this whole thing when we got started. When a couple contacted us we would fall into the "endless communication trap"; emails upon emails, requests for more pics, texts, chat and email on yahoo, etc. Now when we are contacted, we have a very simple system; it's either "no thanks", or, "we like your pics and profile too, let's meet at xyz restaurant at 7pm on Saturday" (kind of an oversimplification, but you get the idea). Obviously, a complete profile with decent pics is very important for this to work. This system seems to weed out all of the fakes and wannabe's and we have had no problems meeting some wonderful couples.

Virginia Beach VA

Username hidden
(313 posts)
Chryslers, welcome aboard.

I can't see your profile since it's blocked to males, but if you go to the better profiles section and post a request, you should get some great feedback.

In my opinion the best way to get out there might be to find one "mentor" couple who would steer you toward the right club or party. Ask around in your local forum. Or just pick out a club or party that looks good, and go to it. I feel sure someone would show you the ropes.

Good luck.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10427 posts)
First and foremost, We are Excited to be here!!!!! My Honey buns and I are "Out of the Closet" so to speak.. We are officially Out and advertising.. lol. So first of all we are Experienced in the world of Swinging, we've Been with several friend(couples) and several single male and female friends and friends of friends... But we've never stepped out into the wide wonderful world of swinging to experience some new friends, that is until now. So this poses my question.. What is the best way for us to start? we've never attended parties or clubs, we REALLY REALLY want to but are nervous, fear of the unknown.. naive to the scene and don't really know where to go.. Also we've met a few couples on the site, swapped pics, IM'd, Texted and talked with them.(sometimes for days with really flirty connections). But are having trouble actually connecting with "for REAL" people.. One Couple totally blew us off(our super flirty texters.. that we made plans with.. they blew us off..rude!), Met one couple that we communicated with for quite some time that we are now pretty sure was just a single male portraying a couple.. and have run into the lets just meet and fu*k people too... Ugh*! What the heck are we doing wrong?? Are there not any Actual REAL, FUN, down to earth non barbie and ken (as we are not) People out there..? Gosh Im beginning to think that we are just not what people are looking for.. Will some of you look at our profile and help us out. Tell us your opinions.. suggestions..We are completely open minded to your suggestions and appreciate each and EVERY one of them.. We Just want to find our Friends with benefits.. Beside the obvious things ( age, boundaries and virginism) what are our holdups ???

Defiance OH

Username hidden
(14 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Can someone PLEASE help us Stepping out!