Breaking into it : Swingers Discussion 40281
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedBreaking into it
TOPIC: Breaking into it
Created by: PolyGrl The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
M, You remain the prize. Delivery is delayed.

Baltimore MD

Username hidden
(3271 posts)
I guess we have been very lucky neither one of us form th get go had any ideas of this being anything but fun.Perhaps it was the way we started out ,during the first year we went to house parties, party houses,swing clubs both on and off premise,meet and greets to get a general idea of the dos and don's of swinging. We had a pretty good grasp on what we wanted out of this and what we needed to get out of this. We discussed doing this at great lengths before we even considered getting into the swing thing. We wanted to know for sure if this was something that woudl b worth jumping into the deep end with .We have known quite a few who jumped feet first into swinging without a clue as to how it would affect them. Before we go out with another couple we have discussed every possibility of what may happen and what each of us is allowed to be doing.gotta keep it simple for moi! LOL.If I have to much to think about the little head takes over the large head and the little head has way more power. as ray stevens sang everything is beautiful in its own way.

Sarasota FL

Username hidden
(2069 posts)
M, Are you the prize?

Baltimore MD

Username hidden
(3271 posts)
PolyGrl> "Obviously he's gotten over it since."

Whew! Had me scared there for a bit!

8^)

Baltimore MD

Username hidden
(3271 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Breaking into it