Be honest - I would respect you more : Swingers Discussion 220148106
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedBe honest - I would respect you more
TOPIC: Be honest - I would respect you more
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   6 to 11 of 11 
User Details are only visible to members.
Just curious -- why would it be better to dress up and go out to meet someone, perhaps driving a major distance, when you can often disqualify that possibility online?

The OP says he "quickly" figured out the other party wasn't worth meeting. Seems to me, they got off easy, without wasting much time or energy.

The SLS IM feature has been invaluable to us. We can see how people respond in real time, to real questions and suggestions. We have no desire to squander an evening, meeting someone who is not a bit interesting, or who may not even show up.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
I agree with Losamantes. I prefer to chat after I have met. Experiences like yours are the dime a dozen ones.

The Wife

Denham Springs LA
Username hidden
(64 posts)
thanks for the responses...I am learning...sigh

Carmichael CA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
Tis a very common theme in adult dating/sex oriented sites.

I dont know how often ive been recruited to be part of a sexual scenario and had pics requested and the promise of a meeting only to realize this COUPLE is only a single male thats lookin for "get off" material to stiffen his noodle.

Im fine with fantasy or one tryin to view sexuality thru the eyes/cock of another. If fantasy is all you want then say "im wondering how youd fuck my gf/wife if i had one.........".

Glendale AZ
Username hidden
(16 posts)
Welcome to the wonderful world of chat! You've just learned why we usually only chat with people we've met in person, lol.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
Just needed to vent. I chatted with a couple tonight (mr only) after reading their profile. I quickly learned it was more about him wanting me to tell him sex stories than actually meeting us as a couple. Would have liked honesty in the beginning. Since Im a newbie maybe I shouldnt expect someone to say "I know our profile says one thing but this is really what we want"? Advice is certainly welcome....and just because we are new does not mean we can't see through a line...geesh lol

Carmichael CA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   6 to 11 of 11 
TOPIC: Be honest - I would respect you more