Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Getting Started › At what point do you open private pics
TOPIC: At_what_point_do_you_open_private_pics
Created by: SnRLetsPlay
Original Starting post for this thread:
We're just wondering at what point people generally open their private pictures for others. Our profile already has a face picture of both of us, and does show a decent amount of my body (I'm the only one playing, so no need for more pics of hubby). The private pictures are not terribly explicit, mostly a few shots of my breasts and just the fun shots we've taken and might want to share. Do you usually just open them to people who ask if you're also interested, or wait a little while? If you make first contact, do you open them right away or do you wait first to see if they respond positively, then open them?

I think I'm a little more leery because I've had some, for lack of a better word, creepers on my profile already. Once we were paid members and I was able to put more revealing pictures into a private gallery, I got a bunch of messages asking where they went and if I'd open my private pictures for them. This from guys I already sent a no thank you response to. I want these guys to be able to make an informed decision, but I want to avoid some of the issues I've had.

1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 16
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm just glad my kids didn't see that one - I already told them I played Boba Fett ;-)!

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(18 posts)
Yeah we're new here, so don't really know what we're talking about, but I agree with you, wannaget. OTOH I was quite offended by one of your pics - I think some things are just too sensitive, and should be kept private (like the fact that Boba Fett is really a woman and now lives in KY).

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(18 posts)
Thanks everyone for all the advice. At this point we're pretty much just keeping the private pictures private except for the people we are very sure we're meeting with. At this point only 2 people have access to them, one we've been with already and will be again soon, and the other we will be meeting soon as well. It's just that I've had 5 kids, and if my body reflects that too much for someone, I want them to know that up front. No one gets access just for the sake of seeing them.

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(52 posts)
it all depends on how quick they ask to see pics, if they have any and how far do they live from you.

Lewisville TX
Username hidden
(30 posts)
Thanks Mario

State College PA
Username hidden
(242 posts)
We have free members blocked and no face shots in our public pic because of nosy neighbors and past bad experiences with local vanillas . Even our public pic has the background blacked out if you notice . I will not open face pics at all if i can just meet people first but if not then I have to see them first . Sorry but this is the level of entrapment I have been victim to on our old profile . Also I happen to suspect our oldest daughter has friends who dabble in the lifestyle and I promised her to be extremely discreet and not embarrass her . Possibly our experiences are extreme and if I didn't have kids who I want to keep separate from this I would definitely feel differently. For us private pics are to flirt with people we know but don't get a chance to see often

State College PA
Username hidden
(242 posts)
If we write to somebody we will atleast attach a face pic, and most likely open our private pics. If somebody writes us and has opened their pics we will do the same, even if we decline meeting them. We figure they were curteous so we will be to.

If somebody writes us and doesn't have face pics available we ususally don't respond at all because our profile specifically states we require them.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(19556 posts)
Considering the number of times we've been "burned" on SLS (in other words, opening our photos, only to never hear back from the other couple/person), our answer would be "too early"!

However, we have been trying not to treat new contacts based on our experience with prior contacts...although sometimes it's hard not to be suspicious of every new person who contacts us.

Username hidden
(112 posts)
As a rule of thumb, I (as a SM) would open my private pics or at least attach a face pic on first contact. Typically, I don't write first though so if someone writes to me, I always reply by opening my pics if I am interested.

In your case, since your face is already visible, you would not need to open your pics until you get a reply and find out if there is a mutual interest.

BTW, I have found that experienced single males usually do not make first contact and love it when a woman is "brave" enough to write to us first. Nothing hotter than an flirty email from a sexy lady.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(12735 posts)
SnR, you can go to the privacy settings under the tools menu and close your "external" profile so that only registered SLS members can see it. Further, you can block your profile to free members (as well as couples, women, etc) if you want, which not only would protect your privacy even more, but also might help you weed out the fakes and those who just want to kick the tires instead of actually buying the car.

As cute as you look, you should have no problem finding the right man (or men). And I'll reiterate what has been said earlier: your public pics are more than enough to give a man what he needs to know about you; willing to bet I'm not the only man who would meet you without ever seeing anything more.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(66 posts)
1  2  Next »
1 to 10 of 16
TOPIC: At what point do you open private pics
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.