Anyone else get annoyed by this : Swingers Discussion 1767101091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedAnyone else get annoyed by this
TOPIC: Anyone else get annoyed by this
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Start   91 to 100 of 151   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You can read an email without having it marked as read.It happens when I read them on my phone.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I just did a little tally.

I have 23 different messages that I have sent out that have not even been read. They have been out between 1-29 days.

Sadly, one of the messages that was sent 7 days ago was to tech support! LOL

Daniels MD
Username hidden
(346 posts)
"some emails are getting lost in the system" ...probably a pretty accurate assessment! We KNOW we've responded/sent e-mails to folks who are on-line constantly but yet our e-mails go "Un-Read" for MONTHS on end. Couple that with the fact that very few "smart-phones" are flash enabled and it's almost understandable why many folks never get in contact with one another...

Fairview Heights IL
Username hidden
(163 posts)
Lately the email system has not been the best here. Not giving anyone an excuse but as it stands right now I feel that some emails are getting lost in the system

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
What would it hurt to reply to your messages? Even if it's to say "No Thanks"? What....it would take all of two seconds? Anytime we don't get an answer for a message we sent we put a note on their profile (only we can see) that they didn't have the decency to answer our inquiry. After that, no matter if they contact us or not (and some have much later) the answer is always "No". We figure if they are so rude as to ignore us....they aren't a good match anyway.

Username hidden
(40 posts)
yeah yeah lol... It is also good to read their profile and see what their preferences are before talking to them.Sometimes it is time saved. Many people that we have met lately look much better in person then their photos. This is a good thing :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
**It is also good to look up profiles of people you see in public and think hmm is that them :) **

We've done that a few times, recently at a meet N Greet at a club and it is amazing how people look so different from their photos. it was funny looking at their profile, John and I were sitting their saying " Is that them, is that them. lol.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
If one reads mail by clicking on the envelope (mail history) the message can be read, but will still appear as un-read.

Westminster MA
Username hidden
(81 posts)
It is also good to look up profiles of people you see in public and think hmm is that them :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
we have the latest new phones, ours brings up the website, so when we read our mail it shows as already read. convenient when we have postings in hotdate and are away from home for the weekend or on vacation. it's pretty good with looking up others profiles and pics when people do contact us.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Start   91 to 100 of 151   End
TOPIC: Anyone else get annoyed by this