Anyone else get annoyed by this : Swingers Discussion 1767101081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedAnyone else get annoyed by this
TOPIC: Anyone else get annoyed by this
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Start   81 to 90 of 151   End
User Details are only visible to members.
NIC,

now that was funny ! lol

MRS SAV

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
I am right there with you all....sometimes I feel like I need to block couples for awhile until I get all caught up on my emails.

...Ok, DONE!

You can all start inundating me with emails again

;-D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12035 posts)
"we do not have single guys blocked, but when you have an attractive lady, the email volume is high. some people think i'm bragging when i say that, but fuck them, i'm just making a point."

Put me down with sexy Cayne as an I agree as well!

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Thak you Cayne. Nice to see you guys again.

K

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
"we do not have single guys blocked, but when you have an attractive lady, the email volume is high. some people think i'm bragging when i say that, but fuck them, i'm just making a point."

I agreed with everything you posted and I definitely feel you on the above.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
i guess we've just been lucky. never had problems with the email and the customer service people have never been anything less than courteous, knowledgable, and helpful.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
The Email system on this site is one of the worst we've ever encountered. I do websites just as a hobby, and most of my sites are way better than the stuff they have on here. when they say they can't do something on here or add something, thats a bunch of bull, cause you can do anything if you have the know how.

I think they just hire the worst of the bunch on for SLS.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
Sometimes the problem is that one partner "opened" the mail and the other partner didn't see it. I know for us personally we try NOT to open mail, it can be read by clicking display details. That way if Mr Sav sees the mail first it is still "there" for me to see. I hate all these folders for "read" opened" replies" deleted" etc..........keeping in all in on place simplifies everything. I especially HATE than when I reply to an email Mr Sav has to go into that particular folder to see who I have written back to. So some people are rude, some chose to not respond for their own reason ( I've listed many myself why I won't respond to certain types of mail) Some respond and it gets lost, some get opened by the other half and "lost" and sometimes life interferes and by the time you get a chance to actually respond you've forgotten to. Just because a person has been "online" today or all week doesn't mean they had time to send a response. Sometimes I'm here for a moment or 2 and than gone. Sometimes I'm too tired to form a cohesive sentence so an email will be put off. Why sweat it, why let it annoy you. If you think some is rude for not responding in what you consider a timely manner or not at all move on. For us life is much happier if we expect nothing from anyone and enjoy what we are blessed with. Words to live by........"before allowing someone to hurt you they really should to matter to you!"

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
i feel your pain bro, and we can't speak for anyone else, but we only do mfm maybe once every few months. we do not have single guys blocked, but when you have an attractive lady, the email volume is high. some people think i'm bragging when i say that, but fuck them, i'm just making a point. in our situation, when we're not actually looking, all we can really do is add the guys (or at least those she's interested in) to our friends list and contact them when we are looking. sometimes they are available and sometimes they are not.

i mentioned on another thread that i honestly think single guys should pay less for membership due to the number of couples who have them blocked at most times. but what do i know?

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
or just checking the email history...

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Start   81 to 90 of 151   End
TOPIC: Anyone else get annoyed by this