Anyone else get annoyed by this : Swingers Discussion 1767101051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedAnyone else get annoyed by this
TOPIC: Anyone else get annoyed by this
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 151   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Nice... The original question was posed around six months ago and I'm glad to see people keep adding input to it.

Away from it being annoying on a personal level, it can be annoying from a logistical standpoint. If you don't have any way of knowing if someone actually read your email, you're likely to send another one in an attempt to contact them because it very well could have never made it to them in the first place. Of course, this will come across as annoying to the person you're sending it to, as if you're being "pushy", but what to do otherwise? If you just sit there waiting for a response, you might all miss out on something cool that could have been, but if you're proactive, you might get something going.

I can understand people thinking a response isn't owed to anyone. People keep mentioning bars and other settings in the real world where responses aren't given but those are in settings where your voice, it's tone and your body language can be added to the content to give more information than an email can. Likewise, the person you try to communicate with in person can use all of those things or just their body language to let you know they simply don't want to respond. Email lacks that, and it's just curteous using that avenue of communication to let someone know your message was in fact recieved but they aren't interested.

Bartlett TN
Username hidden
(66 posts)
One of the most freeing experiences I have ever had was when I stopped expecting things from others and stopped taking things personally. If someone does not email you back forget it...keep on living.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
it happens all the time..unread and or unreplied emails....in the long run they are probably doing you a favor...in italian they are known as "cavones" "cavone" we even have our own personal varient for females cavones "cavonella" (and we all know at least several such people in or out of swinging) = a person of either gender completely devoid of social graces who is an embarassment to themselves and/or others.

New Hyde Park NY
Username hidden
(31 posts)
Dammit! I was just in OKC, in June. That is my hometown.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18000 posts)
Then I hereby declare Mrs. Laughinglover is WRONG and has to oil-wrestle me naked to determine who is in fact correct. (Not sure what we are fighting over but hey, any opportunity to be naked with a beautiful woman is a win in my book)

;-D

How far are you two from NOLA??

lol

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12122 posts)
I don't like being right if it gets in the way of good sex! Rather be wrong and grinning from ear to ear.

Oklahoma City OK
Username hidden
(241 posts)
I'll keep that in mind. :)

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
JK I'd prefer if you wore me out as you'll never wear me down. If I agreed with everything you say we'd have nothing to discuss lol. I know you enjoy trying to convince me I'm wrong but it isn't going to happen....I'm 100% right for ME lol

Come over to my side the view is really clear from here !

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Thanks JK, I sincerely appreciate that! Although some would say Jeter is past his prime, I think he still has a lot of good "strokes" left so I consider that a compliment!

This just reminded me of a t-shirt I was going to buy. It shows a baseball player taking a cut at a pitch and below it reads, "Real Men Swing"

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12122 posts)
NIC, you are the Derek Jeter of sls. You make this game look way too easy. LOL

Carrie, we'll be back very soon for your perving pleasure. ;-)

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 151   End
TOPIC: Anyone else get annoyed by this