Anyone else get annoyed by this : Swingers Discussion 1767101041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedAnyone else get annoyed by this
TOPIC: Anyone else get annoyed by this
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 151   End
User Details are only visible to members.
JOHN,

RDY, rude? No way brother. A little misguided at times? Possibly.

8-p @RDY

But the girl doesn't have a rude bone in her cute little body. You will always get more of a response when you pose a question as a new topic. That's all she was saying.

Honest mistake. It's all good!

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
ROCK, what a deliciously naughty pic.

I would love to save you a headache. You are beating your head against a granite wall here. Those who ignore emails feel they do not "owe" you an answer as if is a matter of entitlement instead of courtesy. Try to point to the "rudeness" of ignoring email and You will find many are willing to go to the stake for their right to be rude if they choose and the rest will argue to their last gasping breath that is not rude at all.

The bottom line is, I completely agree with you, but the other side will NEVER change their minds or admit they are wrong. Save your sanity and get out of this one while you can.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
Troublemaker. :)

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
John, No offense intended but I believe Rdy was in fact trying to be helpful. The question asked would be one of interest to many who might not see this forum. Granted a topic can take a turn at any given time but the issue the poster questioned isn't relevant to the topic and therefor will be missed by a lot of people who could contribute. Mind you I am not saying it was inappropriate or was in any way wrong to mention here but it is a topic worth discussing and perhaps to get a good discussion going deserves a new post.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
I just breezed through here looking to be annoyed. But piggybacking might work. :)

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Thats funny, cause i see two people Rock & Sav having a decent conversation back and forth about what the OP was talking about. I don't know what your reading.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
**** May i suggest if you truly want serious dialogue around that question that you start your own thread, rather than piggybacking it on this one. It will get more attention that way. ****

Rdy, Dont be rude, Rocks questions are directly related to the what the original post was talking about. as well as everyone else who posted.

after all just a couple post before you said. ****"Rock, welcome to the forums! So great to have that NY point of view and attitude added to the discussions. Keep posting! "****

make up your mind either you want their opinion or you don't?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
Rock I do get where you are coming , people should be more polite. For me my non response is a "statement" . I want you to know I found said email unworthy of a response. To me it is rather like going to a restaurant and getting horrible service. We as a rule are very large tippers and I myself spent many of my younger years as waitress. Now if I leave you a small tip you think I'm cheap , if I stiff you completely you again think I'm cheap but if I leave you a penny now you understand that you failed your job in this instance. In this case the clearest "message" is no message at all. It isn't about time saved, it isn't about manners at all .....it is about taking control of your own email box and doing what you believe to be the "right thing" . Sure I could right them and let them know I think they're an idiot but that serves no purpose except to open up an opportunity for further emails. Say No Thanks...same thing , more than half the people we send polite No Thanks to write us again to either convince us, curse us or ask for further explanations. Do they get my message ? Probably not but I feel better and that's is what matters most. ""I am not going to dignify that with a response,"

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
sava we understand what you are saying but we also stand by what we said. no thanks...what does that take 2 seconds ? you will still have more then enough time to presue what you seek.

speaking of annoying things, did anyone ever encounter a couple you played with once or twice who became unwantedly clingy. we don't mind a friendship if it happens but because we played with you does not mean we are engage to you even if we did enjoy our playtime.

New Hyde Park NY
Username hidden
(31 posts)
I'll be courteous then , if you see it's deleted that means I threw out with the trash where it belongs. No more wondering if the cyber space monster ate it , no more wondering if I read it or not. Admittedly a VERY small percent of emails get lost , I for one have never had that experience to my knowledge but I'm sure it happens . The reality is more likely your mail has been read and has been ignored. I've stated what types of emails I ignore and feel completely justified in doing so. The simple fact is that many people will just ignore people that they aren't interested in, happens to us all the time. I do not give it a second thought and I for the life of me can't imagine there is anyone out there pining away because I chose to ignore them. Surely time is better spend pursuing those who are interested in you than worrying about those that aren't. When I raised my children I told each of them" No matter how good you are, how nice you , how attractive you or how smart 50% of the population will not like you. "

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 151   End
TOPIC: Anyone else get annoyed by this