Anyone else get annoyed by this : Swingers Discussion 1767101031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedAnyone else get annoyed by this
TOPIC: Anyone else get annoyed by this
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 151   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Fun, how do you know I didn't already invite the Savs in private? No doubt about it, they would be a lovely additions. Then if we could get J&K to make the trip, I could get a part time gig as referee for their "grudge match".

lol

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Fun....... I shall check it out, thanks

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5351 posts)
JK to IGNORE you would be rude and since you're such a stickler for politeness surely you'd NEVER ignore ME lol

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5351 posts)
I'm not sure this "being nice" to you two is working out for me.

Linkin Park's "one step closer" keeps playing in my head every time I read a post by either of you. Maybe we should go back to ignoring each other.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
D, as much as I'd like for y'all to come down, I learned a long time ago not to get involved in lobbying one half of a couple against the other. That didn't quite come out right, but you know what I mean.

What surprises me is that Nic hasn't invited Savandwin. He's obviously slipping. (Mrs. Sav, since Nic has dropped the ball, go to the Fellatio Fest topic in the open threads, and see if y'all would like to take a road trip next month).

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10776 posts)
"And btw, it may have been in the games thread, I'm not sure where you commented about mrs Sav and I hating you.... Not true at all on my end. Really more of an apathetic loathing. "

Seriously ? Hate requires emotional attachment , thought and energy ....... quite frankly I feel none of that for JK. The opposite of Love is not Hate it is utter and complete indifference.

So there you go.....indifferent I am lol.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5351 posts)
Rdy, a few more weeks of physical therapy and I'll be raring to go. C'mon. The great Fellatio Fest still has some open slots.

J, after our last email exchange I found something that might be of some interest to K. Y'all should think about NOLA next month too.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10776 posts)
RDY... NOT sav.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
You are so fucking rude!

:-)

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
Some will go to their grave thinking others are wrong rather than admit people have and are entitled to a different opinion of no less of value than their own.

Wrong is in the eye of the beholder, 2 wrongs don't make a it right any more than 2 rights make it fact .

Social correctness is determined by the environment and nature of the action. Rudeness is determined by ones tolerance of a perceived insult .

Crying about the small stuff is a waste of perfectly good mascara.

Just saying ;)

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5351 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 151   End
TOPIC: Anyone else get annoyed by this