Anyone else get annoyed by this : Swingers Discussion 1767101011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedAnyone else get annoyed by this
TOPIC: Anyone else get annoyed by this
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 152   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Welcome to the forum Sexynrealforfun

And I have to call BULLSHIT on your very first post...lol

Unless by not many, you mean less than 100 emails per day.

;-D

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I have not read all replies so not sure if this has been said.

There is an option of seeing what is in the email without opening it.

I make it a point to actually open and reply to them all....and I don't get very many...haha. Some may not know to do that.

Erie MI

Username hidden
(1 post)
I have no problem claiming I am rude. Hell, I am down right a cunt. I like me this way.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17590 posts)
Anything involving M (as in ME) and F (as in Mrs. laughinglovers) is a no-brainer....I'M IN!!

;-0

Poland OH

Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I've been advised that oil wrestling to settle argument cannot include MFM, but must be FMF and that MFMF must be MF---MF. Although, some other contest involving MFM should be considered.

Oklahoma City OK

Username hidden
(235 posts)
Hey, hey, hey! No name calling. ;-)

Orlando FL

Username hidden
(976 posts)
Granted we're just a couple of "Cavones" who don't respond to every email, but we like to think, at least to our friends, we're a funtastic lay. We don't IM, we barely email, and rate internet correspondence very low on our priority, no response just means no thank you. It seems that we have come down, especially with the name calling, to Oil wrestling being the only method to a final determination on the issue of rude vs not rude in the no-response issue. This can be a contest of FF FFF FFFF or MFM or MFMF (however all consideration must be given, even in the slippery venue, to avoid male contact as much as humanly possible). As to the SLS email system and the open vs non-opened - its a ridiculuous system. We really don't care, nor should we, who sees we opened or didn't open an email or if there's a work around to reading without opening. Email at its core should just focus on providing quality email management - especially in a dating site like this where you maintain relationships over a long period of time. I think we can all agree that the SLS email system is so broken as to almost be useless.

Oklahoma City OK

Username hidden
(235 posts)
sava we agree that is a very annoying trait of this email system...you would think it would be a no brainer....it really should be like gmail or yahoo mail the mail should remain in your inbox unless you delete it.

we often make notes on profiles such as we have talked or how possiable we think play might be with a cple etc etc

New Hyde Park NY

Username hidden
(31 posts)
I generally don't like to get off on tangents in threads myself, but it happens sometimes. It's no big deal and it isn't taken personally...

About the pubic hair. Most, if not all of the people in this lifestyle prefer shaved. They might be ok with trimmed, but it needs to be really tight and short. If our preference keeps 99 percent of the people here from wanting to play with us, I think it's fine to "do as the Romans do" on such a simple thing. Now, we realize since we're mostly watchers and are only ok with light soft swap, we're limiting ourselves to potential playmates on about the same level as we are by having natural pubic hair, but those things aren't as easily changed or compromised. We won't budge on our boundaries, but using a razor for a night is totally fine.

Interesting story about pubic hair. When I was 14 or so, that age when any young boy sees everything in the world as a sexual object and masturbates about 9 times a day, when all of his thoughts are consumed with sexual drive, I was at a swimming pool with several of my guy friends. This girl we knew came over to talk. She was older and had developed breasts and hips and we thought she was pretty attractive. Wearing her bathing suit we all noticed her bush was super huge and thick, it was coming out everywhere. We'd never seen a girl with hair actually coming out of her bathing suit.

Now, as the horny boys we all were, you'd think we'd be overwhelmed with urges and desires while she was making her sexual maturity so plain to see. Truth was, not a single one of us was turned on or remotely interested in her at that point. That much hair was just gross.

While we prefer ours natural, if we go to the beach or pool or something like that, of course my wife trims up. It only makes sense that in "the lifestyle" you'll probably have to do the same.

Bartlett TN

Username hidden
(66 posts)
We don't technically OPEN our mail as when you do so it moves off the main page into a different category which means one or the other of us will have to look through several folders to make sure we didn't miss something. I agree that this might make it difficult for others to SEE we've read mail but until they correct how you view mail , send mail etc. that how it will remain. Frankly I'd prefer that the email stay on the main page unless I have deleted it. We're not "sneaking" just simplifying how we handle it.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5107 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 152   End
TOPIC: Anyone else get annoyed by this