Anyone else get annoyed by this : Swingers Discussion 17671010101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedAnyone else get annoyed by this
TOPIC: Anyone else get annoyed by this
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Start   101 to 110 of 151   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I can read them from my iphone at work, when I get home they still appear unread in our mailbox.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Some people get their SLS emails forwarded to a personal email, where you can read the entire email, and they can the delete the email on SLS without it ever being "read" on SLS, even though they read it. It's entirely possible that they read the email on their personal email, and for whatever (probably rude) reason, decided not to reply.

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(161 posts)
We have an email we replied back to and still hasn't been read 795 days later, and they are on every single day, and still are. and it was a reply that we liked their profile after they wrote that they wanted to meet us. Maybe it's a guy impersonating a couple, you never know.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2308 posts)
Oops.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
I know in our case, we have let some emails go unanswered for long periods of time, usually by accident... and usually because it's a case where I (the hubby) read the email on my personal inbox, then wait to show the wife, and then hectic schedules get in the way and we never get around to it. A month later we'll get a follow-up email and I'll smack my forehead and say "d'oh!"

The (very) few times we actually don't respond are when the message is very clearly rattled off without much thought and is clearly contrary to our clearly listed preferences. But it would have to be really egregious.

Our response time tends to be 2-3 days, because we always want to look it over together.

New Market MD
Username hidden
(196 posts)
I've done this, esp. lately. I come in here quick to see what my forum homies are up to and thats about it. Do not take things personally...either here or in your personal life. People may "let you down"...but rarely is it done in a malicious manner.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
With us, since we both get on here on different days most of the time, the first one who reads it will only read the preview pane, not until we both read it will we click on read mail button to show it's been read. then we will reply with our answer together.

some couples tend to get pissed off if you read the mail and haven't replied on the first day. or tend to block you and then you can't reply.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2308 posts)
Happens to us fairly regularly, but interestingly enough THEY are the ones that contacted US. Not that we spend much time thinking about it, but I guess they deleted our reply without reading it... oh well. Smart phones aren't that smart.

Fairview Heights IL
Username hidden
(163 posts)
One of the things most people don't understand about the mail on SLS is that people can read the mail you send without opening the mail. So, when you check to see if a person read your mail and they never opened it, guess what? you prob don't want to know them anyhow. Our fav is when people send access to their pictures and don't say a word.

Staten Island NY
Username hidden
(3 posts)
here is one thing to think about,if you do good in a regular bar or setting you will be alright in the life style.people are people.no matter where they are.assholes are always assholes.and some people do make a asshole out of them selves sometimes ,but not all the time, knowing the differents will help,so party on

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Start   101 to 110 of 151   End
TOPIC: Anyone else get annoyed by this