Anyone else get annoyed by this : Swingers Discussion 176710101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedAnyone else get annoyed by this
TOPIC: Anyone else get annoyed by this
Created by: Doc_n_Janine
Original Starting post for this thread:
You send people emails, people that you think are good matches that you hope will be interested in you. A few days go by and you see they haven't read your email, even though they've been on the site that very day.

As soon as I log on and see we have mail, I check it and read it. I understand if someone isn't interested in you and doesn't reply, but it doesn't make much sense to not even read an email in the first place.

I'm speaking of paid members by the way, I could understand free members being selective in which mail they open because they can only see or send so many messages, but paid members? It's very odd that they wouldn't at least read an email.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 151   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have grown weary of waiting for other people to do what I think they should do. I simply don't wait any more. I used to try and involve Jane in the fun and laughter of this site. but she conked out. She said "sweety, when you get something going, I'd like to know". That's the way it is today.

Curt n Jane

Pasadena CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
You are quite welcome, I love claiming virgins.

;^D

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Thank you for the welcome Nic

La Jolla CA
Username hidden
(22 posts)
That was very rude, now bend over and...oh, I see you already have!

;^D

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Welcome to the fora ava_honey

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
If someone doesnt respond, they are not interested. I stopped replying back because i was tired of responds like: "why whats wrong with me" or "what not good looking enough" or my fav "just give me a shot, i ll make you cum all nite". I had one creep actually say to me "i am really disappointed in you, i am going to report you to SLS for being fake". Just because i am on this site does NOT mean i will fuck every dick and pussy in the continental USA. Being part of this lifestyle means its all about me (or you), i fuck who i want, who im attracted and who will make my pussy cream, my ass tingle and my mouth water.

La Jolla CA
Username hidden
(22 posts)
Thanks livewirecpl & trooperandpirategirl...

Have to agree with KurtEZ1... for a site predicated on meeting others, there sure are a lot of opportunities for e-mail to "fall through the cracks"! We KNOW we've responded/sent e-mails to folks who are on-line constantly but yet our e-mails go "un-read" for MONTHS on end. Couple that with the fact that very few "smart-phones" are flash enabled and it's almost understandable why many folks never get in contact with one another...

Fairview Heights IL
Username hidden
(163 posts)
@livewirecpl - In practice, this whole business of sending a cc of your SLS email to some private Internet email account you have somewhere else is very spotty. I only get a fraction of the actual SLS email that I receive sent to my "outside" email address.

Daniels MD
Username hidden
(344 posts)
on the sls email at the bottom right hand corner there is a box that says "display detail" which allows you to read the email without opening it. It won't show you a picture if they have attached one but will show you the text.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17533 posts)
"There is an option of seeing what is in the email without opening it. "

HOW?!? ...someone please tell us!!

Fairview Heights IL
Username hidden
(163 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 151   End
TOPIC: Anyone else get annoyed by this