Any play for single guys! : Swingers Discussion 33576
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedAny play for single guys!
TOPIC: Any play for single guys!
Created by: willu26 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Thanks, we enjoyed yours too. We're in your neck of the woods often to attend Candle Light functions.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9028 posts)
Whine, whine, whine. You're pathetic !!!

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9028 posts)
You're absolutely right, it doesn't say that because we are interested in married men as long as they bring their wives, are honest and not cheaters so split all the hairs you like. That'll be about the only action you'll have to occupy yourself.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9028 posts)
Quest, you are misrepresenting yourself. Nowhere in your profile does it say that your married and looking to cheat.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9028 posts)
Quest4more, the only reason you do not think there is any playing going on, is not only are you a single man with no visible pictures and nothing to go on...but you are cheating on your wife when you know she does not approve of swinging. That is not an appealing offer to most swingers. THAT is why you are getting no play.

Harrisburg PA
Username hidden
(105 posts)
LMAO....

Hattiesburg MS
Username hidden
(526 posts)
You don't think there's a lot of playing going on from this site?!?! Wow... Talk about being out of the loop...

Upland CA
Username hidden
(123 posts)
don't feel discouraged... it is not only the single men who have a hard time getting responses... we've been doing everything that everyone has offered as advice and are having very little luck...we have pictures,a well thought out profile,we spend time in the chat room,and i write to almost all forum topics...and still next to nothing....one thing we have noticed that works....find someone who seems to have alot of friends here and try your darndest to befriend them...even if it isn't sexual they can introduce you to people...that seems to work for some....it's not our style so we're just hanging in there till someone like us joins the site and we find each other.. but the bottom line is try not to get discouraged just send friendly and polite emails to the couples you like and eventually something will happen...just always remember to be polite and never pushy

*just my 2 cents worth* *smiling and whistling* eternal bliss

Grantville PA
Username hidden
(78 posts)
Don't get hung up on the sex. Couples and single women know you are here for sex. They are too. No matter how much they protest (I actually had one woman ask why I wanted to know what kind of food she liked since she was either going to fuck me or not) make an effort to find out what they like and tell them what you enjoy OUTSIDE OF THE BEDROOM. And while some are going to scratch their head when I say this, if they are not willing to share a little of their everyday lifestyle with you, forget them and move on. Single men are at a disadvantage, but that doesn't mean we have to act like doormats to meet people. Hold couples you want to meet to the same standards as single women you would want to date. Don't step on their toes, but bend over and kiss their feet either. Be a man, and eventually someone will see what you have to offer. It might even be a single woman who has decided dating a man who swings might not be a bad idea.

Username hidden
(98 posts)
Yes there is play for singles, check out what we posted in the 3 somes thread

Patricia and Mark

Parker AZ
Username hidden
(85 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: Any play for single guys!