Answer your Mail : Swingers Discussion 51101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedAnswer your Mail
TOPIC: Answer your Mail
Created by: RabbitnBunny The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I hope this is not viewed as rude, but instead is seen as simply poor eye sight.

I just started yet ANOTHER thread on this theme. If you are not too tired of the topic, you can view it under the title:

Why so rude or Why is common courtesy so uncommon

Wish I had posted here, and not started (still another) thread. "Laz"

Greensboro NC

Username hidden
(18 posts)
it is common courtesy to answer an e mail and I have no idea why people do not...only takes a second to do and is always appreciated .....................I guess some people are just RUDE

Atlanta GA

Username hidden
(1 post)
We've met a lot of good friends on the site, but there's been quite a few people who simply don't answer our PMs. I would much rather hear a 'Thanks, we're not interested' than no reply at all.

Kirkwood MO

Username hidden
(3 posts)
I answer all mail and you should see what they have to say. Most all very are rude. I myself has never been rude.

Kingston NY

Username hidden
(10 posts)
I answer all mail and you should see what they have to say. Most all very are rude, I do me rude.

Kingston NY

Username hidden
(10 posts)
Honestly, there are just times when we're swamped with mail, briefly just pop on for mail we were expecting (then it says you were on evn if only for 2 minutes versus 2 hours) or quite frankly want to read the boards and dont feel like writing! Sometimes mail is even read and not saved and "lost" which does occasionally happen...if we do that we do appreciate the people rewriting and just saying did you get my mail...we check previous mail and would obviously apologise....duh Thats what we do...give people a week at least to discuss mail among themselves..then just drop them another polite line...if they read it and dont write back then they are annoying and we wouldnt like them anyway...no big deal!

Als,o we both arent on all the time so we have to save the mail for people we like to get back to review it together and then decide what 2 write...it takes time!

Palmerton PA

Username hidden
(285 posts)
Amy, can't imagine not one single soul not answering you, not only are you one smoking hot lady, love your thoughts and opinions in the forums. My thoughts, Mischief has already covered. People who cannot take the entire 10 seconds to type not interested, are the types of people we wouldn't give the time of day to in the first place. Rudeness and lack of common courtesy have no place in the lifestyle for us.

Jan

Johnstown PA

Username hidden
(12035 posts)
Rudeness is great. It allows me to separate the wheat from the chaff.

I'm looking for rare air. Folks experienced enough to be honest, direct, and KIND.

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Mr. CA91709 posting... This is true plezzure4all, we're adults here. But I personally believe that a return of "Hello, Goodbye, Go to Hell or what" isn't to much to ask for. If someone says hello to us on the street, even if its a stranger, generally we will at least acknowledge the greeting. For some reason, many people feel as you do, the fact that there is a couple of keyboards in between us seems to relieve one of some of the obligations of common courtesy. In my opinion, one can say no and still be civil. I wouldn't expect a long and time consuming written exhortation if there's no first rush of chemistry between two couples after one of them receives a request for consideration. A simple `no thanks' will do. If there's no reply, okay. I have no control over that. Mrs. CA and I don't operate that way however.

Chino Hills CA

Username hidden
(5 posts)
Mr. CA hammering at the keyboard here... Truth be told, we're not only Newbs to the forum here at SLS, but to the lifestyle itself. Yes, the day may come when the Mrs. and I become aggravated at the umpteenth response from someone who obviously didn't read our profile, but we hope these `jaded times' are a long way off!

Chino Hills CA

Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: Answer your Mail