Another saying no thanks thread : Swingers Discussion 203038
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedAnother saying no thanks thread
TOPIC: Another saying no thanks thread
Created by: JonMeg2112 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
In a club or party setting: Don't keep chatting if you're not interested in playing. It does send the "wrong" signal. Just say, "Well, Thanks for chatting, but we need to circulate" and move on. That should give them the message. If they don't leave you alone, which has happed to us; you might have to end up being rude. Some people just don't "get" body language at all. And the same goes the other way - you might be interested in another cpl, and they are not into you. Be alert, and read their eyes, body language. If you're chatting with them, and they are still looking around at other people, that's a big give away.

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(218 posts)
2 thoughts on this: 1. If you're not going to advance and further, why continue? 2. Why not?

If you feel that opening the pics is just a basic gesture nothing more, go for it. If you think that it would confuse the "we're not interested" message, then don't.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1423 posts)
Slightly off-topic, but what is the protocol for sharing private galleries? Let's say a couple sends you a really nice, well written email, and opens their private gallery for you. You think they are really nice, and write back essentially saying thanks, but dont think we are interested....do some of you also open up your private gallery in return?

Saratoga Springs NY
Username hidden
(33 posts)
I've always found acting like an adult rather than a teenager in these situations works best.

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Like RDY said there is no need to explain. Personally i think not showing interest sexually in a couple is a huge signal. Believe it or not in a sexually charged atmosphere like a club people pick up on body and eye signals very well. If your not interested conversation can be pleasant but people will know if you intend to play or are attracted to them just by watching your body language. Iv seen this enough at the clubs(as i love to people watch) that you can almost pick who will be playing and who will not. Im always pleasant with everyone but if i have no attraction i dont encourage others even when they make moves or suggestions toward us. eventually they get the hint and move on or just continue talking till they find a nice way of moving on looking for other possible playmates.

Delta PA
Username hidden
(137 posts)
**c&p**We're just wondering what the protocol is in a party type atmosphere.

I'd say there isn't a set protocol is this setting. Just go with the flow and be sure to ask if the female is a squirter or not. ~smile~ honesty is the best policy.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3881 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Another saying no thanks thread