Anklet : Swingers Discussion 228416
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedAnklet
TOPIC: Anklet
Created by: TinkerBell971 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
If you wear it on the ankle that is closest your play partner's ear, the meaning will certainly be understood,LOL.

North Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(21 posts)
<strong><span style="color:#FF0000"><span style="font-family:arial,helvetica,sans-serif"><span style="font-size:12px">Right ankle</span></span></span></strong>

Tampa FL

Username hidden
(4 posts)
I gave my 1st wife a sexy gold anklet and waist chain one Valentines Day. What was her reaction? That night she wore them to bed with my fave earrings, sexy panties and strapped heels, my fave fetish. After hot lovemaking she said "honey, I am going to to wear these with my dangly gold earrings the next time we get naughty with a couple or man !" LOL After I'd I discovered my bi side thru swinging, she bought me a gold anklet to wear when we went out to meet couples and men. She said I should wear it on my left ankle and that it was a secret symbol (along with the wedding band on my left hand) to bi couples and men that we are comfortable with mm play in 4somes and 3somes. I asked her how they were going to see it on my ankle with socks on. She said (DUH), it's meant to be seen after we're all in bed !

Forsyth GA

Username hidden
(234 posts)
I wear all kinds of jewelery and I can not say its ever been noticed. Lol.

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2074 posts)
The "Today" show this morning had a segment on "Swingers" where they mentioned the bracelet and said that it goes on the "Right Ankle"...I too love the idea and am shopping for one now, will definitely check out your suggestion.

Leesburg FL

Username hidden
(6 posts)
"T" Has a couple of anklets from that site. Her favorite is the FMF anklet that she wears quite often.Needless to say she gets hit on ALOT,Which has let to some pretty fun times that more than likely would never had happened if she hadn't had it. Great site with lots of cool goodies...."M"

Balsam NC

Username hidden
(23 posts)
I dont think either side makes a difference

Allentown PA

Username hidden
(1140 posts)
Not a bad idea at all. I wish something like this idea were in general use. The other evening we went to the theatre and sat next to the Nicest couple. The Mrs said she thought that they might be LS from the way he reacted when she had to pass him to get out of the seating for a few minutes. I thought they were both very attractive and pleasant and would've Loved to invite them over to get better acquainted. However, with no means of telling whether such an invitation would be more likely to elicit a 'thank you' or a slap, no such invitation was issued. (sigh)

Fairview Heights IL

Username hidden
(775 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Anklet