An other mans cock : Swingers Discussion 2007001031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedAn other mans cock
TOPIC: An other mans cock
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 41   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Im thinking about letting her fuck a couple in front of me."

This phrase gives me pause. Either you are in this together and making decisions as a team that work for both of you or you are doomed to fail. It also makes me worry that you'd be one of those men who lose it during the encounter and smack someone with a toaster.

I could be wrong about the toaster thing.

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4025 posts)
Call me strange, but it turns me on to see my wife get a guy all worked up, no jealousy here... (I put that one on a tee for ya Akron...)

Pottstown PA
Username hidden
(1576 posts)
I'll guarantee you your wife wants another cock. She's protecting your frail ego.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Seduction,

We only played with women until just recently. It bothered me. Now it doesn't. So ya, now that I have seen how it makes her, I missed out on that fire for those years. Don't see what so wrong with that.

Grand Blanc MI
Username hidden
(146 posts)
so if you were not in the LS, how would you feel if your woman just straight out told you she wanted another guy's cock? everyone is different, but most guy's ego and pride would never recover. most women realize this and would never tell their guy"

ohhh absofuckinlutely. And this happens in the LS, more than I care to think about.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
So you think not fucking strange for 3 years is time lost?

You have your whole life ahead of you. Slow down, it ain't all about the choch :)

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16789 posts)
Not 99 but been married for 11 and in the LS for 8.

Grand Blanc MI
Username hidden
(146 posts)
Sheesh, you make it sound like you're 99! ;)

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16789 posts)
Well put she's. Personally, I don't like to see it. I don't mind thinking about it or hearing about it after though. Since we play only in separate rooms, it really doesn't bother me.

I get what you are going through. I was in the exact same spot. Like I said, and She's said too, she more than likely does want another dick. on a good note, it's probably not for any of the reasons you think.

If she told you to go stick your dick in another girl, you wouldn't be doing it because you don't like your woman. It's just different. Think how many pairs of shoes a woman can have. They like ALL of them. They are just different. But they usually have a favorite!

What got me over all the worries and stuff, was thinking how selfish I was wanting to fuck other girls and being so stupid to think she wouldn't want to fuck other guys. My wife and I NEVER had sex 4 times in one day until after we tried swinging and she got fucked by another guy. We came home and fucked again and again. I asked myself, how could this be bad? Now I feel pretty stupid for all the fun years I missed being selfish.

Grand Blanc MI
Username hidden
(146 posts)
so if you were not in the LS, how would you feel if your woman just straight out told you she wanted another guy's cock? everyone is different, but most guy's ego and pride would never recover. most women realize this and would never tell their guy, just as you wouldn't tell her about some hot piece of ass at work that you might like to tap.

assuming you know what will or won't work for the two of you before you actually get into the LS is impossible. it's like the guy who calls to say he wants to buy your home you've been trying to sell. would you go out immediately and put down a non-refundable deposit on another property? hell no. not until you had cash in hand, right. same here. there's always some guy who will say, "oh, i know i could handle it", but the truth is, until you're watching her enjoying a ride on that guy's cock, you don't know.

if you haven't lost your mind a week later, you may do ok.

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5236 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 41   End
TOPIC: An other mans cock