An other mans cock : Swingers Discussion 200700
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedAn other mans cock
TOPIC: An other mans cock
Created by: jebasce The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 41   End
User Details are only visible to members.
jackdarlene, congrats on your anniversary, that is awesome!!!!! Mex you do not have anything to be ashamed about, admitting that your husband is enough for you. Swinging is a unique experience to every couple. I would advise, however, against doing this solely to please him. If this is not what YOU want as well, you need to communicate this to him. If you do this against your will you will be hurt, angry and possibly resentful. Talk about this before you do it.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
i gave you a chance to walk away, mind your own business and i would do the same, but that doesn't work for you does it? have it your way.

btw, you need to stop leaving that purse laying around. someone obviously stole all your funny.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5245 posts)
In other words, he took awhile to learn to enjoy strange cock too.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
MEX, you just got here babe. slow down and take a deep breath. you need to start with a couple of basic things and then i m going to give you an opinion and you can take it for what it's worth.

first, understand that this lifestyle you two have stepped into is about BOTH of you and what makes you both happy. as for what you guys are into and what you are ready for, you as a couple need to move at the slowest person's pace. if you try to do anything just because you are trying to make him happy, there's a good chance this experiment could destroy your relationship. you need to show him the responses you will get here, because he needs to hear what we are saying as much a you do. if HE wants this experiment to be successful and fun, he needs to wait until you decide that fuclking another guy is something YOU want to do. if he can relax and be patient, he could end up being very happy with the outcome.

also, your profile states you are ok with same room sex. as a "tame" couple i'm guessing you mean same room with your own partner. you need to clarify this.

finally. the fact that he wants to see you fucking other guys may indicate a desire on his part to eventually have sex with other women as well. now it's not set in stone, and there are guys who actually just get off on watching another guy fuck their lady, but the odds are good that this is where he's hoping this experiment will go. the good thing is that he's interested in both of you having some fun, instead of stepping out behind your back to do it alone. but remember, it needs to be what YOU want to do. if not, you could be headed for big trouble.

welcome to the lifestyle, and to the sls forums. have fun!

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5245 posts)
My experience is the opposite, its my man that wants to see me take another mans cock...but I'm not sure I want to...i do like the idea of how much he says it would turn him on but at the same time right now its only my mans cock I want, and before any of you scoff at that statement let me assure you his cock is lovely, he lasts forever and is undoubtedly the best sex I've ever had. I had plenty of other cock...its boring.

Renton WA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Lol Akron ... Not a cock in your face. The reality of a spouse enjoying someone else's cock. When that reality hits you, some people can be very surprised by their reactions.

Username hidden
(786 posts)
You'll never really know how you'll feel about it until the reality of it is in your face. ==================

Another man's cock? No thanks. I figured it out long before it could get near my face.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
You'll never really know how you'll feel about it until the reality of it is in your face. It bothes some men, but not others. For some who're bothered about their wife actually enjoying herself with another man's cock, it passes. For others, it doesn't. The only way you'll ever know where you fit it to go for it when the vibrations are right, and then discuss it (Honestly!) privately later and adjust your 'rules of engagement' accordingly.

We'll be celebrating our 41'st anniversary next month, swinging for over 17 yrs, and are still very much in Luv. She's enjoyed many other cocks over the years, but it's never come between us.

Hope that helps some.

JnD

Username hidden
(786 posts)
That's my idea of "in". ;-)

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Let your cum into my throat :)

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16867 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 41   End
TOPIC: An other mans cock