Am I just a big chicken 2 questions: : Swingers Discussion 64289
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedAm I just a big chicken 2 questions:
TOPIC: Am I just a big chicken 2 questions:
Created by: 2_4funNSC
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have fantasized about a 3-some (or more) for about 10 yrs and I am finally in a gr8 relationship that could handle it. Have had some communication with others, but no meets yet. Worried I'll end up in a panic @ the very last minute. How have others found the perfect 1st couple that could handle this in stride; and does the first encounter 'make or break' a decision to stay in/get out of the lifestyle? Tho' I'm an honesty freak, not sure it that would play out well with all this.....
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Funny. I've been on this site just about every day for a month (can you say, "zealous" ?) and have gotten into the habit of clicking on "mailbox", "search", & "my account" only. Easy to forget there are so many other options, even when they stare you in the face every day! Thanks for the friendly reminder. Have already started making plans for the w/end!

Pawleys Island SC

Username hidden
(171 posts)
Our swing club is very relaxed. We have never, ever felt pressured to do anyting we are not completely comfortable with. And, like annie, we just play by ourselves if that is all we feel like doing. Honestly, that has been some of the hottest sex we've ever had there.

Mukilteo WA

Username hidden
(965 posts)
Thank you for your replies (sound advice). Is it ever a problem to attend a club and not do any actual swinging?

Pawleys Island SC

Username hidden
(171 posts)
Welcome to the forums, 2_4fun!

lvcpl has given you some great advice. We can add a few things, maybe. For starters, you asked about finding "the perfect 1st couple." We would caution you that setting your hopes at perfection for a first swing encounter is not very realistic. Recognize that every couple that you meet are human beings, too, and have their own warts (so to speak). Even experienced swingers get the jitters when meeting someone new or going to a new club for the first time. To be honest, that excitement is part of the thrill for us. If we found we no longer felt that way it might be a signal that we've had enough of the lifestyle (no way we are there yet! lol) For us, swing clubs were without a doubt the way to step into the lifestyle. Depending on how many profiles are within, say, a hundered miles of you, you might well find that SLS doesn't offer you the best opportunity for meeting people. Don't be discouraged if you send out 20 emails and only get 3 or 4 responses back. This is a reality of SLS. Above all, take care of your mate first, and talk, talk, talk.

Mukilteo WA

Username hidden
(965 posts)
I have fantasized about a 3-some (or more) for about 10 yrs and I am finally in a gr8 relationship that could handle it. Have had some communication with others, but no meets yet. Worried I'll end up in a panic @ the very last minute. How have others found the perfect 1st couple that could handle this in stride; and does the first encounter 'make or break' a decision to stay in/get out of the lifestyle? Tho' I'm an honesty freak, not sure it that would play out well with all this.....

Pawleys Island SC

Username hidden
(171 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Am I just a big chicken 2 questions: